OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lol.. don't be so surprised, he always got crazy predictions against the lakers

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?

OK, I'm about to leave - on my way towards the arena and some pregame dinner.
Is that after the pregame stretching and shootaround? I have a feeling this cat really takes the game a bit too serious and really believes itwhen he refers the Suns and himself as "We".

Reading all those "experts" just reminds me that ESPN and every other media outlet loves to slurp the big market teams.

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?
ESPN experts > Zodogg
Plus the way Zodogg throws around wishes for injuries and in the past has wished for such athletes as Tyson, Sprewell, Kobe and Fortson to hang Id say he'smore a Golf Channel expert himself.

we are about to witness something special. This game will be either a huge step forwards or backwards for the Lakers. With that being said GO LAKERS!

I just can't wait for this...

This is one big game. Shaq Vs Kobe, Lakers Vs Suns and its for first in the pacific divison.

Lets go lakers!

I have a feeling this cat really takes the game a bit too serious and really believes it when he refers the Suns and himself as "We".

u acting like Zo's the only one that does that
laugh.gif
roll.gif

most die hard fans refer to their team with statements like "We need this win." or "We played bad tonight." or "We gotta get rid of Kwame."

Originally Posted by vanexellent

OK, I'm about to leave - on my way towards the arena and some pregame dinner.
Is that after the pregame stretching and shootaround? I have a feeling this cat really takes the game a bit too serious and really believes it when he refers the Suns and himself as "We".

Everybody does that even your fellow Laker fans do it.

Shaq kobe did they little hug thing. Shaq also met with fish.

Man....

LETS GET IT ON!

laugh.gif
@ the "Big Cactus" ... Bill Walton is a fool. Watching himand Stephen A. Smith go at it is hilarious. Stuart Scott is sitting there looking at both of them at the same time with one different eye.

wow the suns intro is so weak, steve nash playin soccer, the roadrunner, diaw with 3 flamin fingers and raja bell with his shirt off? how is that supposed toget fans hyped for the game...i know nobodys will ever top the bulls during the championship eras but that thats the best they can do?

Back
Top Bottom