OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

NBAdotcom wrote:
Reading all those "experts" just reminds me that ESPN and every other media outlet loves to slurp the big market teams.

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?

Vujasuck, Turiaf, and Mbenga may be the least talented trio in the NBA.
Walton and Farmar are ok...nothing special. Walton's better than Crapmanovic, but that's not saying much.

Sure, there are lots of guys to throw out there, but they aren't quality guys.

i'll take Turiaf over TINKERBELL AND SHAQUEER any day

LOL...you would honestly take Turiaf over either of those dudes? LOL anyways @%!* im pissed I got 2 midterms tomorrow to study for so I doubt I'llbe able to catch the game....

I predict a few bannings in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Sorry boys and girls but there is no way I'm missing American Idol tonight with the top 12 ladies performing.

pimp.gif

I'll flip back during commercials to check the score tough.

Suns - 102
Lakers - 96

5jmp8c1d.jpg
laugh.gif
I don't get the beer reference though. Is it supposed to be some kind of white trash innuendo?
You see what we have here guys...
roll.gif
Have you been living under arock the past 4 years?

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Reading all those "experts" just reminds me that ESPN and every other media outlet loves to slurp the big market teams.

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?

Walton and Farmar are ok...nothing special. Walton's better than Crapmanovic, but that's not saying much.

ya ESPN is a joke..... but the Lakers role players are overachieving right now........mainly because of Kobe not jacking up shots and knowing when to involve teammates, as well as Gasol/Bynum as well as Kobe taking some pressure/focus off them..... but I also give a lot of credit to Phil Jackson & Tex's triangle as well as Mitch.........

but Luke Walton being better than Vlad?...... Not this season.... but I agree Walton is pretty much a solid player at his best, but he plays off of confidence..

If his confidence is down, he isn't going to play well....
Yup here is Shaq's quote when he came into training camp for the 02-03 season "I feel I should be allowed to take company time off to get my toe surgery done, because I got injured on company time".That season the Lakers got out to a bad start and ended up with the 6th seed in the west and lost to the Spurs in 2nd round of the playoffs.The following season during a pre season game in Hawaii Shaq after a dunk turns to where Dr. Buss is sitting in the stands and yells out to him "Now will you F*cking pay me" .If you watched the 2004 finals you would have saw Shaq getting out rebounded in each game by Sheed & Big Ben.
ya... I guess it all happens for a reason
ohwell.gif
....... LA might be holding up another trophy this year anyways
nerd.gif

Your missing the point, what they are saying is that the lakers bench is one of the highest scoring bunches in the NBA. If you have been watching thisseason the lakers bench extends scores and gives kobe entire quarters to rest in game they may not be the best talent but they play there parts very well.Anyway KOBE and the lakers win this one by 8

NBAdotcom:

EBAY 23:
i'll take Turiaf over TINKERBELL AND SHAQUEER any day

EBAY 23- We don't have a problem at all with trash talking, but do it respectfully; keep thederogatory comments (SHA%@*#*) to yourself.

This game sorta reminds me of that huge regular season game between the Lakers nad Blazers in 2000. After that game the Lakers finished off the regular seasonand then the playoffs as well. This game has that feel to it. I'm in no way saying we are the two best teams, just seeing the similarities.

this is going to be a great game

nice comparison to the Lakers/Blazers in 00, it definitely had this kind of atmosphere

laugh.gif
The Lakers earlier in the season routed the suns on their home opener,the Lakers hit everything they tossed up it seemed like, that win was on some fluke @+#. I doubt the Suns will let these clowns beat them twice on their homefloor. With the addition of possibly the best center in NBA history in Shaq making his debut tonight, it'll be hard pressed to see the Suns lose this one,in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Lakers out.

The Lakers have no one up front to handle Amare and Shaq, and you already know they cant stop Nash and Barbosa. Cant wait to witness the beatdown in the desertstarting at 6 o'clock. Suns 127 Lakers 98. Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.

everybody be cool man. no need for bannings. its just ONE game. nobody can possibly hate a team so much to get banned over it.

although im a laker fan, i believe suns will win easily so as long as shaq doesnt go down in injury. he is 35 years old and 300 pounds. that is bad for theknees if you play the suns type of ball. lets hope he is built like duralast...

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers earlier in the season routed the suns on their home opener, the Lakers hit everything they tossed up it seemed like, that win was on some fluke %%@. I doubt the Suns will let these clowns beat them twice on their home floor. With the addition of possibly the best center in NBA history in Shaq making his debut tonight, i find it hard pressed to see the Suns lose this one, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Lakers out. The Lakers have no one up front to handle Amare and Shaq, and you already know they cant stop Nash and Barbosa. Cant wait to witness the beatdown in the desert starting 6 o'clock. Suns 127 Lakers 98. Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.
Check

laugh.gif
The Lakers earlier in the season routed the suns on their home opener, the Lakers hit everything they tossed up it seemed like, that win was on some fluke %%@. I doubt the Suns will let these clowns beat them twice on their home floor. With the addition of possibly the best center in NBA history in Shaq making his debut tonight, i find it hard pressed to see the Suns lose this one, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Lakers out. The Lakers have no one up front to handle Amare and Shaq, and you already know they cant stop Nash and Barbosa. Cant wait to witness the beatdown in the desert starting 6 o'clock. Suns 127 Lakers 98. Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll Laker fans know what this means. Thanks 3PLE, you my boy.

Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Your missing the point, what they are saying is that the lakers bench is one of the highest scoring bunches in the NBA. If you have been watching this season the lakers bench extends scores and gives kobe entire quarters to rest in game they may not be the best talent but they play there parts very well.

ya but my point was that they have overachieved this season... Nobody expected them to be this good this quickly..... their experience from the past 2 seasonsas well as KB's public statements this summer made them step up their play (in particular Bynum)....

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
The Lakers earlier in the season routed the suns on their home opener, the Lakers hit everything they tossed up it seemed like, that win was on some fluke @+#. I doubt the Suns will let these clowns beat them twice on their home floor. With the addition of possibly the best center in NBA history in Shaq making his debut tonight, it'll be hard pressed to see the Suns lose this one, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Lakers out.

The Lakers have no one up front to handle Amare and Shaq, and you already know they cant stop Nash and Barbosa. Cant wait to witness the beatdown in the desert starting at 6 o'clock. Suns 127 Lakers 98. Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.

Thank-you very much.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The Lakers earlier in the season routed the suns on their home opener, the Lakers hit everything they tossed up it seemed like, that win was on some fluke @+#. I doubt the Suns will let these clowns beat them twice on their home floor. With the addition of possibly the best center in NBA history in Shaq making his debut tonight, it'll be hard pressed to see the Suns lose this one, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if they blow the Lakers out.

The Lakers have no one up front to handle Amare and Shaq, and you already know they cant stop Nash and Barbosa. Cant wait to witness the beatdown in the desert starting at 6 o'clock. Suns 127 Lakers 98. Shaq and Amare both combine for 52 pts and 28 rebounds along with 10 blks. Nash with 23 assists.

my boy coming through
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom