Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Not our night. Very dissapointed. But I'm confident they will bounce back from this one.

Congrats Houston. Well played. Glad Yao seems fine. Never wanna see a good guy like that go down. Hopefully, all you dudes who taught the Houston is a cakewalknow realize that this team can beat us so we can't take them for granted.

I still like our chances here though...I still think we'll win in 6.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Rockets getting every single call down the stretch.

Stop it.

The Rockets have made every single PLAY down the stretch. The ball has just bounced thier way this game.

Didn't have it down the stretch. Wide open shot's would not fall.

Bad game.

Can't say one game in the play offs. I am worried.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Rockets getting every single call down the stretch.
Legit calls. Ball off Kobe. Odom steps out on breakaway. Ball should of been called out of bounds when Pau was on the floor. Pretty goodofficiating.

played like trash tonight...

we couldn't make any open shots, poor FT shooting, too many fouls...

we did everything to lose this game.

See you guys on Wednesday.

YAO MING is a straight SOLDIER
pimp.gif

Rockets stealing homecourt
pimp.gif

Kobe looked like he sure had some fire under him Dirty
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

we have to play tougher defense...we can't let kobe get to the basket in 4 seconds and then foul him.

we have to play tougher defense...we can't let kobe get to the basket in 4 seconds and then foul him.

Stern wants a Lebron/Kobe Finals I thought though?

What incentive for the refs to give HTown calls?

Even Kobe missing FT's

pimp.gif

Damn NT crashing when the Lakers lose
laugh.gif

Hopefully this will "wake up" the Lakers... this performance was despicable

Now Kobe wants to drive SMH, he should have did this earlier.

I didn't watch this game until halfway through the fourth quarter, but I didn't see a single call go the Lakers way over that time period
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'm assuming that since we were down all game the Rockets earned the win.

well goodnight

I have nothing to say...thanks a lot Pau Gasol for playing like a $*$!+.....thanks for not tarting bynum instead phil and thanks for bad coaching....oh andthanks for fisher starting and getting Scraped by brooks....smfh...

Back
Top Bottom