Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Great time to drive the ball Kobe
smh.gif

Hey guys I just stubed my toe on the way to the toilet I was gona sit back down but I keep going am I a tough guy 2?

Man +*%% yao

Yes I'm salty...

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by solefob

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tack calls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

i expect to see a lot more of this crying shortly after the game officially ends
its not crying, its just calling it how I see it. 24 fouls to 14 fouls with a perimeter superstar who has the ball in his hands a lot is a joke.

LOL AT KOBE ACTING.

HE KNEW HE TOUCHED IT AT THE END. HAHA WALKING

DUDE COULD'VE BEEN A MOVIE STAR IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS LOOKS.

Great game by the Rockets. Battier played great defense on Kobe and the Lakers have NO answer for Yao. Did Bynum even play in the fourth quarter?

We came in overconfident and really needed a kick in the !$%. This will be a good wake-up call for us.
Phil got totally outcoached and their defense was very good, but Kobe helped by not even trying to take the ball to the hoop.
Everybody was trash tonight. 2-18 on 3s? That won't happen again.
If game 2 is in the 100s Lakers win.

Stop complaining. Y'all deserved to lose this game. Blame Kobe for not being aggressive enough and instead settling for J's. Y'all couldn'tstop Brooks anyways....dude is a boss against fisher

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tack calls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

i expect to see a lot more of this crying shortly after the game officially ends
its not crying, its just calling it how I see it. 24 fouls to 14 fouls with a perimeter superstar who has the ball in his hands a lot is a joke.
Wrong. Kobe was shooting jumpers the ENTIRE night until the last 2 min of this game, they haven't been taking it to the hole and Lamar hasmissed every time he's went to the line. They won this game with little to no referee assistance.

He shot alot of jumpers. Not going to get too many foul calls when you aren't driving. Have you noticed all of the Laker fans in this threadcomplaining that Kobe is just now driving at the end of the game?

The game isn't over yet anyway.

Yao Ming has officially made me a fan, he's been real impressive lately, and has shown a tougher side

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Stop complaining. Y'all deserved to lose this game. Blame Kobe for not being aggressive enough and instead settling for J's. Y'all couldn't stop Brooks anyways....dude is a boss against fisher

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

When the game is over, now Kobe wants to go to the rack and get fouled.

Derek's been horrible all game......
Fisher can not start the next game.

He just isn't fast enough.

Yao played his butt off....

But Kobe had an off night but.... Who was missing the most?
-arton21121.jpg

9 pts 5 rebounds... When he gets a double double we are money...he was no where close tonight. I think Phil may have to start odom.

Back
Top Bottom