Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Rockets getting every single call down the stretch.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your best player is shooting jumpers all game, sit down. You are not getting any calls that way.

Lakers playing with NO passion or intensity. This team is not hungry, they dont want it.

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tackcalls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

When the game is over, now Kobe wants to go to the rack and get fouled.

Derek's been horrible all game......

As they say, it's not a series until the home team loses.

Oh what's that?

We got a series ladies and gents..
pimp.gif

BTW, Lamar Odom is dumb as bricks
smh.gif

When dude ran out of bounds I was like
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tack calls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

Dude, the Lakers are ANYTHING but physical.

They reach on defense and that gets a lot of fouls called on you.

Pau is soft.

I don't know WHY Drew didn't play more
nerd.gif

$%%! we deserved the loss , the whole team play like $%%!, Pau fisher ariza odm need to $*++ themselves. and why kobe drive to the basket now? why dont you doit earlier?

!%%! we deserved the loss , the whole team play like !%%!, Pau fisher ariza odm need to $#%! themselves. and why kobe drive to the basket now? why dont you doit earlier?

Can't come out like we did with no energy in Game 2. Rockets wanted this more, but I'm not worried just got to hit open shots next game, I can'tbelieve NOBODY on our team really showed up, unbelievable.

Ouch. Tough loss.

Maybe this is what the Lakers need, a little wake up call. We started the game off flat, and never really executed offensively. Not one Laker played well, somuch credit goes to the Rockets for coming out to play tonight. I have a feeling this is going to be a looooooong series.

Still, 12 wins to go...

Hey guys I just stubed my toe on the way to the toilet I was gona sit back down but I keep going am I a tough guy 2?

Man +%%% yao

Yes I'm salty...

As they say, it's not a series until the home team loses.

Oh what? Lakers lose?

We got ourselves a series ladies and gents!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tack calls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

i expect to see a lot more of this crying shortly after the game officially ends

Back
Top Bottom