Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by SHUGES

933fbdc0f23744aff8bba3e2e601bf3b-getty-86316475mw053_houston_rocke.jpg

Needs a Caption. Dude represents an overwhelming majority of Laker fanatics.
laugh.gif

"You can't make that call!, he's Kobe and we got homecourt!
mad.gif
"
You Mad, Kobe?
laugh.gif
guy in the back about to hit the ref with the rolled up paper...

lol Kobe tryin to play mind games. The replay showed the ball went off his hand and he flipped out about it when the ref made the right call
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

laugh.gif
@ all the haters coming out the wood work. Good game Rockets but I don't see them holding this intensity up...

well see about that
wink.gif

The Rockets are more hungry for this. you can just tell

I can't trust a team where ron artest is taking big shots however I don't trust the lakers front line either. Plus the pg position has quietly beensuspect for the lake show for a while now.

laugh.gif
@ this thread being only 20 pages had the Lakers won.

It was already 12 pages, half of that, of Lakers fans on their high horses before the game even start.

Go peep page one and on.

Again, I'm not as clueless or naïve to think the series is over. It's still a long road for either team.

I just love reading the sweep talk beforehand, to the only down by 3 at halftime, Lakers will come out blazing second half, to the, ehh, Lakers didn't givetheir best effort, can't see it going like this the rest of the series talk.

Yeah, we'll definitely see. Just like we 'saw' game 1.

IF the Rockets win game 2, NT finna explode.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I just love reading the sweep talk beforehand, to the only down by 3 at halftime, Lakers will come out blazing second half, to the, ehh, Lakers didn't give their best effort, can't see it going like this the rest of the series talk.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
So true.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Needs a Caption. Dude represents an overwhelming majority of Laker fanatics.
laugh.gif

"You can't make that call!, he's Kobe and we got homecourt!
mad.gif
"

There goes another classic NT pic.

Lakers looked out of it from the beginning. No timing no shot. Kobe had no lift of arx on his J. All his shots were short. No one could hit a three. Rocketscrowded the paint and they did everything well. No worries fellas this is a seven game series. I expect the lakers to win in 7.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

It's only game 1!!!!!

See you guys Wednesday!!!!!

Go LAKERS!!!!!
pimp.gif
the thing is, dudes wouldn't be saying that had the rockets lost. they woulda been calling sweep
laugh.gif
.but its all good

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

houston won and they looked solid in winning, however it's 1 game and its not the end of the world.

if houston wins wednesday as well thats a different story.

the thing that got me thinking though is that if the lakers are to win this series in less then 7 games, there going to need to win 2 games in houston.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ this thread being only 20 pages had the Lakers won.

It was already 12 pages, half of that, of Lakers fans on their high horses before the game even start.

Go peep page one and on.

Again, I'm not as clueless or naïve to think the series is over. It's still a long road for either team.

I just love reading the sweep talk beforehand, to the only down by 3 at halftime, Lakers will come out blazing second half, to the, ehh, Lakers didn't give their best effort, can't see it going like this the rest of the series talk.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
6fziti.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Not sure if anyone said this because I havent read any of the thread, but the reason we lose is because kobe bryant CAN'T WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT SHAQ.

Not one other player on that team wants to win. I said this when we got him and I'll say it again, when we traded for Pau, we should have traded for Ron Artest instead.

Im out, see you Wednesday.

yeah, taking jumpshot after jumpshot...the hole is always there...and his defense was awful

If you have been watching, Kobe has played like that all season. (Not the defense part) but taking the jumpshot with a hand in his face instead of driving.

I've been in denial all season, and I'm hoping its because he is tired from playing for like 2 years straight, but he is not explosive at all this year...
Are we talking about the man that everyone says is the best closer in the game today? The same man who was the only guard in last year's all defensive first team? No... can't be.

fixed!

Back
Top Bottom