*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

wow, i must say after all of the actual 15 min. I tried logging into the link and after numerous "do not refresh your browser" pages that kept coming up, I finally got in. However, when I tried to select my size, the drop down menu ONLY said "Please select shoe size". So I figured, wow these are already sold out??? WTF??? and officially at 8:17pm EST, I gave up. Left my PC, walked up to my room officially heated.

So my girl looked at me and already knew I didn't get them. She tells me to stop sulking and just think that I just bought 4 pairs of Nike's that day. So I just thought to myself, why am I so down on not getting retro's when I have OG Fire Red IV's??? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Oh well, when I'm done restoring them, maybe I'll buy a pair of Laser IV's for a reasonable price.

Anybody buy out of size and bought a sz 8 they don't need????? I've got $217.50 on it. Holla at me when it comes in.
Rock it don't stop it, Gotta rock it don't stop

i called a rep and he said "congradulations you're one of the lucky few" he said that the IV package won't be going out until 5-7 days from the 14th. Doesn't matter what you chose as shipment method. Basically, how he broke it down was that if you kept the ground shipping then you'll get yours 3-5 days after the 5-7 day. If you chose next day you'll get yours 1-2 days after that 5-7 day. Hope that helps. I think that they chose not to ship them 5-7 days after the 14th so that they could go through the orders to see who purchased more than one. Other wise there would be no reason for the wait. But we will see how successful they are because their idea for the IV release and the way the tried to control the logons to the site sure as heck didn't work. if it weren't for that link i found i wouldn't have gotten a package. :D
happy.gif

I got the exact same info when i called.... good thing i did next day air

bored so i chatted with a nike rep with their livechat feature.

"Multiple orders on the same registered jumpman23.com account will be cancelled".

so yah, take it for whatever that means. i didn't buy any btw.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
People are stupid. $300+ for these shoes? They aren't even that good looking. I would never pay over $300 for retros.
So you wouldn't spend 300 On DS Concord Retros or Blk/Red 99 IV yeah thought so

one more thing... the rep also said:

"The Air Jordan IV Laser was an offer only to registered members of jumpman23.com. There will be no retail release"

i should of screen captured the chat session but i had no idea "hang up" would actually close the active window! DOH!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you really think that Nike cares how many pairs of shoes on person buys??? :lol:
laugh.gif

Man get real... If you had a business and you were selling product for top dollar, and someone comes to you and tries to buy your product in bulk would you really turn them down??? How about if they already put the money in your bank account??? Would you go out of your way to tell them you can only sell them one so others can get a shot, then proceed to withdraw the money from your account and retrun it to them... If you say yes then... You're an idiot.

Nike Inc is the ultimate hustler... How do I know??? I used to work for Nike that's why. Why would Nike try to turn away someone that purchases multilple pairs when really that's the customer they wanna keep??? I know if I had a business I would no only cater to those customers first, but I would go out of my way to make sure they are 100% satisified with their purchase... Sure Nike reps will tell you that multiple orders will get cancelled, but that is what they are told to say... :lol:
laugh.gif

You can kick scream and yell but is that really gonna help? Next time something like this happens just be more prepared that's all I have to say. Nike is bigger then you and me will ever be learn to live with it...

Also you guys should pick up a book called "Jane Government" it's a real good book... if you like Nike you will love this book...TRUST ME. :wink:
wink.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions

I called and talked to a rep and he said that my order got cancelled because I did multi. He said that only 1 per household allowed. I used 2 different account and 2 diff. Cc but same shipping addy. Ohh well..
got my kicks @ www.3peat.jp

seriously^^^^ there not even letting you have the option of keeping one? thats a bunch of BS man, damn they screwed this up royally! I mean cmon we all knew if was going to be a mess, but to waht degree I dont think anyone knew!

Quote:
Technically, if it says shipped, it doesn't really mean it's shipped.

yea...means Nike is sending info over to UPS systems and once the UPS drivers pick up the packages from Nike, then the info will appear when you track it.

sucks they cancelled i still havent received a shipment confirmation email so im still a lil worried
Hova The G0d MC

Quote:
Do you really think that Nike cares how many pairs of shoes on person buys???
First of all. Nike can make top dollar on that shoe STILL long. And... Just because a company has deducted a specific amount out of your bank/credit card account doesn't mean they can't refund that same amount. It has been done and it will be done if people have abused their purchase policy.

TRUE: Just like MOST big companies Nike is out to please the consumer and would love them to be repeate clients, BUT if instances occur where they make specific postings on their website stating their purchase policy: ONE PER ***REGISTERED*** user and someone ABUSES it then yes they will void the transaction completely and issue a refund.

[/b]

[email protected]

Quote:
I called and talked to a rep and he said that my order got cancelled because I did multi. He said that only 1 per household allowed. I used 2 different account and 2 diff. Cc but same shipping addy. Ohh well..

That's BS if true. I asked multiple times before and after if people in the same household with different usernames could get the shoes, and all of them said it doesn't matter if the billing/shipping addresses are the same, as long as everyone uses different logins.

I they cancel my order cuz of that I'm going to be >:
mad.gif

I ordered two pairs with the same login, same addresses, smae everything

1 is shipped
1 is pending

I'm happy. . .

Just called them again and they said everything has checked out the card and everything and they are sending the information to ups
Hova The G0d MC

congrats to the ones who were able to get an order thru. i wasn't able to order mine but i think this was better than the altitude release. anyone with a computer had a chance. yea the traffic to the website sucked but obviously some people were able to get through all that.

I just called and spoke to a Nike Rep. Well by accident I ordered two pairs with the same account. I went to Nike.com to check my order status asn realized that I made that dumb mistake..I have two accounts but I seemed to order both pairs with the same account..

So I called Nike customer service and I explained to the rep. my situation. She informed me that "With all Jordans online exclusives it is ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER"....I replied "I know, I am sorry, I wasn't aware of that at the time".. She then asked me which order should I cancel and I told her that order number.

Within two minutes I get a shipping confirmation on the order that I decided to keep.. >D
grin.gif

The other order is still showing a status of "Pending" :nerd:
nerd.gif

So I guess the Customer Service Reps have the power to verify and ship orders..
"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

Back
Top Bottom