*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I ordered 2 pairs both with the same username but different address and credit card. It says both Items were shipped, so will they cancel or has it already gone through?

PLEASE HELP!
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12
Nike Air Derrty's DS - Sz 11-12

You think a 9 will show up. :frown:
frown.gif

[table][tr][td]AIM: Russoull [/td][td]E-Mail: [email protected] [/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
for those who recieved a shipping confirmation.. please post when you made your order (time/date). thanks.

Ordered at about 11:10 the night of release, and just got my confirmation email at "16 May 2005 15:30:33 +0000" but its not even 3:30 yet? :lol:
laugh.gif
, anyway it took about 30 hours to get, so guys who are worried, dont :smile:
smile.gif

^You can acctually buy referals, only $1 a piece til May 1st, instead of spending your time refering people.​

wow 105 pages in 3 days crazy >D
grin.gif

its a good possibility more sizes will be up since they went from

15 16 17 18 to
15 16 17 18
and now

13.5 15 16 17 18

just gottsa keep checking periodically :D
happy.gif

i'm hella worried tha something went wrgon i only ordered one pair and it was about 1 hour 45 minutes after the release but on my purchase history it says pending...
frown.gif

we're the ones you used to run from
everyday at school, lookin so fresh, so clean, so cool
still a menace to society, but that's fine with me
cause we still fly as can be

Yea the Nike Reps told me that these orders even though they say shippped won't go out until later this week...I got my shipping confirmation on Sunday and my order still can't be tracked in the UPS system because it hasn't been picked up from Nikes wearhouse yet...oh well it will get to me eventually and I got my size 11.5 too... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^ yo me too. they better have not messed this up man. i was going at it for like 2 hrs. that would be messed up if JB ****s up like this. better give me the preorders for the blackones.

Quote:
i'm hella worried tha something went wrgon i only ordered one pair and it was about 1 hour 45 minutes after the release but on my purchase history it says pending...

If you got your confirmation e-mail don't worry about it. You should get a tracking number in the upcoming days.

my order went through @ about 5:20 pst the day of release. i recieved my confirmation @ 5:25 pst and i got the shipping confirmation 11:30 am pst the day afer

got my confirmation email @ 8:07 est on saturday night, my experience was easy, sounds like 99% of yours were not

guys I have ordered alot of stuff from niketown.com before and i have recieved my orders in hand at times and the status on the computer still says pending. i would not worry to much

Hey guys I still havent gotten my Shipping CONFIRMATION >:
mad.gif

I ordered around 12 pm central time, but i called a nike rep and they said they were gonna hold all orders for 5 days to make sure they wouldnt send out any multiple orders :x
sick.gif

One Shipped(ordered at 2:30 AM EST Saturday night/Sunday morning). One Pending(ordered at 1:45 AM EST Saturday night/Sunday morning). Weird that I got tracking number for the one I ordered second. Both ground shipping too.
[/i]
[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

thax "airjordan17" cuz i did get my comformation info like 1 second after i ordered so now i feel less stressed i guess...
we're the ones you used to run from
everyday at school, lookin so fresh, so clean, so cool
still a menace to society, but that's fine with me
cause we still fly as can be

Quote:
^^ yo me too. they better have not messed this up man. i was going at it for like 2 hrs. that would be messed up if JB ****s up like this. better give me the preorders for the blackones
How the h-e-double hockey sticks were you able to sneak the "F" word on Niketalk... impressive!

if you got an order confirmation...RELAX! Like numerous nters have said...they will not be shipping them out within the next few days. Even if you got the shipping confirmation..they aint going to ship it yet. You're pretty much guaranteed a pair if you got the order confirmation.
aim- Mon3yliciousx8
email- [email protected]

FRAUD:AIM-BalLIn x BoI

I ordered mine around 9AM sunday morning and I suprisingly got my tracking number 1:15 in the afternoon that day. I used ground shipping since it was free.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

yea I know, how is it that people that ordered all late about it got their shipping confirmation 1st? i dont get it?

i talk to a nike rep they said even though it says shipped that it will take up to 5 days to really ship them out just to make sure people who order mulitple on one username will only get one not more then 1 pair, unless you used 2 different ones. like me :pimp:
pimp.gif

Saturday was a crazy day. Came 8 pm i log in and ready to buy my pair sz 9. So i get in right away and when im orderin it, i didnt know that i needed the debit card number because i just got a checkin account and dont have the card yet. So im like damnnnnn i missed them. So at 4 AM im at work and my friend tells me he cant log in so i try it wit my username and it goes through with his CC. So i order his sz 9.5 and my sz9. With different logins as i have 2 different one.

Back
Top Bottom