mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

THis is what i get

"We're sorry, we are unable to process your order. Further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card account. Please contact Customer Service."

What do i do??????

*using my girl's username* THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! FINALLY GOT MY PAIR AND WORKING ON MY BROTHER'S PAIR RIGHT NOW.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Reinier,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: -------------

Shipment #1

Ship to: ----------------
-----------------------------
-----------------------------

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $15.50

Grand Total: $215.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $215.50

[font face=times new roman color=red size=5]Real Talk...I wanted my very 1st post to be about something trill, but instead I have to say that i've been trying to get these D@#^ shoes since exactly 7:58pm on the East Coast (Atlanta), and after numerous failed suicide attempts and broken laptops, I STILL can't get through....the furthest that i've gotten in well over 5 hours of hardcore mouse clicking is to the USERNAME/ PASSWORD SCREEN, and then it went back to that refresh screen, only to have an error come up i5 minutes later....the time is now 2:03 AM.......SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP A PLAYA OUT!!!!!![/font] :\

1-800-806-NIKE (6453) is the cut service number but all you really need is the conf email.

glad i got my pair after sitting here since 7:55
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

AFTER ALL THE BS AND AROUND 6 HOURS ALL OF THE SUDDEN I JUST WENT TO THE PAGE AND IT WORKED DONT ASK ME HOW I DID IT BUT I JUST WAS AT THE WATING PAGE AND IT REFRESHED AND WENT THROUGH AND I GOT MY SIZE AND DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND I GOT THE EMAIL AND ITS WONDERFUL sorry for the caps im just in a state of utter happyness man i hope you guys get yours they still got all the sizes man but jb pulled through for me this time :pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Quote:
* Saving order oXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.
I got that then I pushed it again and my order went through. Thanks the Nter who put that link too.

everytime i fill in my sizes and click buy i get an error what should i do other than keep trying?
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

got my first pair at 5PM (my lady did on her account, actually). Been tryin' to get a second, but keep gettin' that saving order oXXXXXXXXX failed because..." message.

I officially give up on my second pair. If the price is high enough I'll sell the size 9 comin' my way. otherwise, these will make good summer Js.
-very tall kid w/ down syndrome​

ahh ... I didn't know about the vis pro-code, lol and my order JUST wrap up right before you posted the code.

oh well, at least I got my pair.

good luck to the rest of you

(much respect to the ppl in the East Coast still awake and waiting to get through)

what a stressful experience.. thank god i got my pair..ive been on her for 6 hours waiting to get my pair..for those of u who didnt get their pair use the link. it really works theres still fsr left..off to sleep :D
happy.gif

thanks for the link whoever posted that!!

lareezyjust open a new browser
and paste the link. Keep doing that until
you get the flash media and the selection page.
Once you get in take it slow.

I keep getting
Quote:
Saving order XXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.

Any suggestions?

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2005
Niner Nation
San Francisco

I accidently clicked place order twice, so now I have two email order comfirmations. Does this mean both of my orders will get canceled?

JB is the epitomoy of incompetence. They have made wha should have been a rather smooth transaction way too difficult, and the process makes no sense. Honestly do the people who run their servers even have high school diplomas. Whether I get my shoes or not this will be the last time I buy anything limited online from nike.com
[/i]
Check out my eBay auctions 100% legit. Check Feedback. Selling Flints sz 11
search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjameso921

^ Keep hitting Refresh until you get the page with your order confirmation. Trust me. I finally got my 2 pairs. Thanks for the link guys. It worked wonders. If your wondering how I got two pairs, I used my addy and my GF's. Got both my Email Confirmations as well. Good Luck to the rest :D
happy.gif

[/center]

AFTER 6 HOURS OF WAITING I GOT THEM :D
happy.gif

this has been one crazy day.

thanks for all those who helped (MadeinKorea23) and i guess ill give a thanks to JB...fix the problems for the next release.

for all those still trying: don't give up, wait, don't refresh and have a lot of patience.

Back
Top Bottom