*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I just logged back into it. There are 7, 7.5, and 8 left. Then, it skips to 11.5-18 FSR. Keep using the sign-in link that is all over this thread. If you don't get in, hit the back button on your browser and repeat the name and password. Keep doing this until you get in. I got back in on try #3. DON'T LOSE THE FAITH! YOU CAN DO IT!

Did anyone have trouble getting to their shopping cart.

each time i do it, i can't get to the check out. what should i do? PLEASE HELP!!

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

I just got a message that is was sold out, and now I can even get in there using the good links that people posted. I was able to get to the spot where you pick your sizes, but then when it goes to the shopping cart I get denied time and time again.

this may be the end...
See I'm pretty like Clay is, bright like the day is, beats from my fleet be sweet like sugar ray is" --MOS DEF

Finally, placed my order ever since 8 o'clock last night, Im calling jb tommorow and cursing them out LOL oh any way besides these the lead designer just finished up the XXI's like last tuesday he told me just letting yall know , he was responsible for the MELO's so u have an idea

sold_out.gif

impossibe, i just used the link i posted, got through, and got pair #3. 3 down no more to go :D
happy.gif

since they came up yesterday, i have yet to see "sold out" or"offer has ended"

KEEP TRYING IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOURS!!!!
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

man, there alot of ppl that are still tring to get these js...man so much work for a pair of shoes...well its worth it if i acually get my pair shipped to me....
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

i got my 9.5 around 4 am...hopefully they don't cancel my order
i also got a 11 if anyone would like to trade for a 10
it looks like the sizes they have left are 7-8 and 11-18
im on the phone with a customer rep now
Quote:
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees
[email protected]
AIM : BallaMentality

^^^^Why are people still ordering more than one pair. They will cancel your order if you do this. It specifically says one pair per member???

I just got thru...I just kept signing in again and again... constantly for the last 15 tries and finally got in....

Your order has been placed.

Thanks for shopping at the official Jordan store. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is: o********

If you have any questions, please call Jordan Customer Service at 1-866-JUMPMAN (586-7626) 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM (PST), 7 days a week.

Just got my pair ordered. I'm very happy now. I was kinda angry yesterday but for some reason the anger just disappeared :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Why are people still ordering more than one pair. They will cancel your order if you do this. It specifically says one pair per member???
They keep ordering more because that statement has been said plenty of times for others shoes and people still get multiple pairs.
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall

anybody wanna hook it up with a 11 or 11.5 for retail+shipping

paypal or cash ready please get at me at keepitreal925 anybody in the bay or NorCal.
[/center]

i guess it is official all sizes are sold out i tried everything doesn't work i guess not b-day present for me >:
mad.gif

Collecting J's because of the passion not hype

last night i just opened like 4 windws all putting me in the auto refresh room and i let it do its thing and all of the sudden one went through and i got them after 6 hours it was easey after i got in but just go to www.jumpman23.com and it takes you straigh to the auto refresh page and open 5 and wait good luck guys hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom