*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

how are some people getting there tracking number i called nike and they said that they didnt give them out yet is it just people hwo did the group shipping because i did overnight mabey i dont know please let me know if you have any informantion

Quote:
It wasnt worth waiting online for a day to order these so i just got the 13 blk/wht/maize for $180
i rather wait a day for the lasers than to get the 13 black/maize for 180
Gardena90247

pretty easy to get in took me about 30 seconds using that link on page 88.....hard part is getting jumpman23.com to ship to Canada :nerd:
nerd.gif

okok any one here who can get in like i can everytime click a size and everything and try to buy it and the next page says

team jordan retro 4 package is sold out

edit

they just updated new sizes i did a 12 and now its gone still have some sizes left goin quickly tho
i love xiii's

yeah, i thought ya'll were BSing about the tracking confirmation, but i jus' received mine too. BTW my lady ordered my first pair at 5:05PST yesterday on her account.

i have yet to receive the order or tracking confirmation for my second pair which i ordered this morning on my account.
-very tall kid w/ down syndrome​

still cant log in, tried since 5pm yesterday. wtf is going on?? tried all the links and tips from NT and SC. heeeeeeeelp! thanks in advance.
WTB: NIKE AIR FORCE OPERATE.. BLACK/ WHITE SOLE. SIZE 10. GET AT ME.

i think everyone will get there shipping email by tonight or tomorrow morning whatever shipping method you chose.

Anyone have this in their email...I finally ordered like after 9 hours...I just recieved my confirmation email...but it states that I have ordered "1 Package"...it has no details on my shoe size that I selected, etc. But I do have a confirmation #?????

alright guys, just called customer service. I was informed that you are pretty much guraunteed a pair if you got the order confirmation with exceptions of your cc not going through, or ordered multiple pairs. Also there is a five day hold on the shoes. They will not be shipping out the shoes until the five days is up. They need that time to make sure each customer got one pair and all their other maintenance problems. Sorry if im late, didnt feel like goin through 90 PAGES! :lol:
laugh.gif

p.s. L/XL on the hats is about 7 1/2 on fitted
aim- Mon3yliciousx8
email- [email protected]

FRAUD:AIM-BalLIn x BoI

the pair my girl bought for me...shipped!!! i paid for them last night at around 9:40pm pst and used the free ground shipping.

Sizes 7, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 are still up.

XL and XXL shirts are the only shirts left.

[table][tr][td]

tLn
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]E-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]AVATARS[/td][/tr][/table]​

TOTTALLY CORRECT ^ SHOES WILL NOT BE READY FOR SHIPMENT TILL 5 DAYS NEXT DAY WILL GET SHIPPED IN 6 DAYS GROUND WILL BE A MAX OF 5 DAYS AFTER. THANKS TO GENTLEMAN AT NIKETOWN
i love xiii's

Thank God Nike/Jordan Brand didn't screw up the orders after they were finally placed...I received my order confirmation yesterday after I ordered and my tracking confirmation with 2nd day Air earlier today...They should be safe in my possession by Tuesday... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is BS!! Who wants to hook me up wit a 10.5?????
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

whoo hoo! only took me 23 hours to get in! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

good thing i didnt want to buy them.

congrats to those who got them.

way to drop the ball on another launch Nike. i'm sure MJ would be proud of this performance.
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

Well whoever told you guys that they were holding them for 5 days is lying. It looks like people have already had their orders shipped.

Quote:
i recieved my trackin # but it couldnt track it on ups.com..why is that?

I used to work for UPS. The shipment information has been transmitted to the UPS servers only. Once the drivers pick up the packages and scan with their DIAD boards, that is when the actual Sheduled Delivery and transit status will appear on the Tracking Page.
Most likely you will see the change after 5pm tomorrow.
FLOSS DAILY

Quote:
Well whoever told you guys that they were holding them for 5 days is lying. It looks like people have already had their orders shipped.

Call nike right now and check on your order. See what they tell you. Get it straight before being quick to judge.
aim- Mon3yliciousx8
email- [email protected]

FRAUD:AIM-BalLIn x BoI

I ordered mine at 8 this morning size 8.5 and went with the free ground shipping and got my confirmation email like 30 seconds after i placed the order and got my e-mail with my tracking # a little while ago!! Everything going well for me
pimp.gif

What's the visa promotional code?

St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

Back
Top Bottom