*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Got mine at 4:00pm , yesterday, after about 4 hours combined between Saturday and Sunday.
Was very frustrated, but decided that if JB handles the next release better I'll be back in front of my computer again.
Special thanks to the NT'er that had a "sold out" e-mail, in their post. Because of that post, people probably stoppped trying, and allowed me to get in.

i gotta be honest, i hate the fact that people who ordered their shoes after i did already have a tracking number.... even though i logged into my credit card account and i've been charged already.... so i think we'll be alright... even though i'll feel better when i see status "shipped"

yea still pending, i copped 9 n 10, had to call in n tell em my billing name was wrong, was worried they were gonna cancel, but its all set now :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the rep said it takes up to 5 days to ship because they want to make sure people who ordered 2 under one login only get one ...lucky me for using two logins :smokin
smokin.gif
plus cc charged

......I be hearing rumors that these are being released in FOOTLOCKER next month?

Might be QuickStrike?

FOOTLOCKER employees, can you verify this?

CLUB Exit releasing da 411

Aim: CLUB Exit

dam y0h, ma gurl got the illest booty ;[]

mine still says pending

but i got an e-mail with a shipping confirmation.

People are getting way to stressed out. What happens happens. Shouldn't of order more then a pair if you wanted to be safe. If it bites you in the butt you got what you deserved. It's like jaymatk (sp) said theres a lot of people that wanted just one pair, and they were going to wear them also.

All those people might have a 2nd shot, if jb does the right thing and cancels all the double orders.

As for the footlocker release. JM has shot this down several times. I'm sure if its going to happen he'll give us the heads up as soon as he finds out. The only reason theres any speculation of this is it was on list of some sort that was given to footlockers. I guess only time will tell.

Also for those wondering what sizes are still up

Hat
S/M

Shirt
XL
XXL

My order is still "pending" and I ordered around 11pm pacific Saturday. They still have not charged my CC. >:
mad.gif

Quote:
......I be hearing rumors that these are being released in FOOTLOCKER next month?

For the last time, they are NOT releasing at Footlocker...
I wonder whose the idiot that started these rumors? >D
grin.gif

[/b] Bay Area​

Quote:
For the last time, they are NOT releasing at Footlocker...
I wonder whose the idiot that started these rumors?

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Just like the Nubuck XII were an online only release?

We'll see these in stores soon.

ya i just tracked my order of niketown.com and they said it was shipped and im not home to check my email for the tracking number but is shipped next day air so tomorrow i expect to have my IV after all that trouble i think its worth it :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

me and my brohters pairs were both shipped, same CC and billing addy BUT unique accounts, just in case anybody had questions about this

how come the tracking numbers dont work?
"Beads of sweat, second thoughts on my mind, how can I ease the stress and learn to live with these Regrets?..This time..."

-Omar

Quote:
The system crashed way before i threw up the link!!!!! alll in all I think about 35-40 heads got shoes cause of that link!!! and thats just the emails i have received......who knows how many more it helped...........I just wish that everyone that wanted a pair got a pair thats what i was going for............ F. resellers
ste160.... thanks a bunch, I got your link at 9:30 am est and had my pair within minutes, I am a happy man and they will be worn (just like I wear my nubuck 12's and Air Derrty's every so often).... this is what NT should be about, sharing info and helping sneakerheads.... much props to you sir. :smokin
smokin.gif

how long does it take for them to ship? as of right now im only at the confirmation email. im thinking they would email me today a delivery confirmation since its the next business day.

the reason why hte tracking # does not work is becuz Nike has the tracking # on there system , however UPS doesnt have it on theres yet..if u got a tracking #..no worries....there on the way.
happy.gif

****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

Back
Top Bottom