OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

A NUPE sighting?!? Wassup man? Didn't know you ventured outside of the gun thread(or watch thread). Lol
[COLOR=#red]
Yo YO!! Yes bruh I lurk in here :lol: But I used to be in the Lebron threads all the time. As a matter of fact I co- wrote like 3 Lebron reviews (under the name KAPSI1911) for Lebron.net [/COLOR]

Nike made my IDs with the wrong color soles.
stopit.png

They not bad but I wanted the white glow in the dark soles.

These are what I tried to make. Nike said they don't have the color sole, but here they are on the IDs below.

10810093_607501952693665_1951584805_n.jpg

I'm sending them back and getting my money. 

Last edited:
What sole did they use can't see first pic?Could be volt sole? Someone posted wat back volt isn't really a True volt

Last edited:
"Finishing" email Saturday, checked "my orders" on Nike.com directly and its shipped. Has the tracking #. Now there's no tracking info yet but I'm stoked to see these in hand. Re creating of the champ pack but with the team red/ university red upper. Can't wait!

Was just playing around and noticed the data print is no longer available for the liner... Kinda sucks

Was just playing around and noticed the data print is no longer available for the liner... Kinda sucks

Wow. Wonder why. Must've been popular or a flop. So does that mean that you can do instinct liner + data print on the posite?

I need to see they grey instinct posite.

I want to order those Kobe Prelude inspired ones, but i havent seen anyone with the print.

Store closing on the 18th, no more swoosh after the 25th :\ :\ :\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\

Need to figure out what i wanna order........Gotta order 3 more before swoosh goes swish, lol.

Anyone know how long it takes to go into effect? Like, is it the last day thats worked in the store? Or does it stay active for a couple weeks? lol

It would be dope if they could give that to us as a severance package. ya know, 1 year of swoosh discount, lol

Nike made my IDs with the wrong color soles.
stopit.png

They not bad but I wanted the white glow in the dark soles.

These are what I tried to make. Nike said they don't have the color sole, but here they are on the IDs below.

10810093_607501952693665_1951584805_n.jpg

I'm sending them back and getting my money. 
Still pretty dope!

Store closing on the 18th, no more swoosh after the 25th :\ :\ :\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\:\ :\

Need to figure out what i wanna order........Gotta order 3 more before swoosh goes swish, lol.

Anyone know how long it takes to go into effect? Like, is it the last day thats worked in the store? Or does it stay active for a couple weeks? lol

It would be dope if they could give that to us as a severance package. ya know, 1 year of swoosh discount, lol

Oh wow that sucks :smh:

I'm sorry to hear your swoosh is getting squashed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom