Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who's rooted for all my favorite teams since childhood, it feels damn good to see Cleveland fans tumble back into the abyss. That team is going to be irrelevant for another 50 years.

[Roger Klotz]Hu hu hahahahaha, SAYONARA SUCKERS!!![/Roger Klotz]

Dan Gilbert....ETHER

Cleveland is MAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So is he still gonna refer to himself as a "king" when he is taking a paycut to play on someone elses team admitting he couldn't win with his Cavs team? Why is the 25 year old best player ring chasing like a washed up vet?

I felt sorry for Cleveland.

..Until I read what the Cav's owner said. Such a classless quote. That city deserves whatever misfortunes they've endured due to that quote alone.

So is he still gonna refer to himself as a "king" when he is taking a paycut to play on someone elses team admitting he couldn't win with his Cavs team? Why is the 25 year old best player ring chasing like a washed up vet?

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us. 

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more. 

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING' WINS ONE" 

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn.  And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become. 

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma. 

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So many emotions...I can't believe this...
I feel sad...for the good folks of Cleveland man...

After how James handled himself tonight, I'm done with him. He's on the hated list...

Dude is the ARod of basketball...

And worst of all...It looks like Skip Bayless was right all along...

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Ok, wow. I feel pretty bad for NY
ohwell.gif
but whatever, they got the Yankees right now, i suppose, and my dude Stoudemire
indifferent.gif
what an idiot!
So is the NBA over for other teams the next 5 years or so?

Why would you feel bad for NY? you act like it was a sure thing he was gonna go there?

he wants a ring . i think he would have had a better chance for a dynasty on the bulls .

but who is gonna run point ? i think if this team does not win next year it will be broke up .

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

being upset is one thing but you gotta be real mad to say something like that

if i was real mad like him id ship vaj and hickson to the lakers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait so Lebron james can't have help from other All star players such as kobe did with shaq, and gasol? Or MJ with pippen!

Lebron never ever had a good 2nd go to player in Cleveland. If he would of stayed it would of been the same.

I'm ready to witness him play this fall. All hail to the mighty king James like it or not! BURRR

Wait so Lebron james can't have help from other All star players such as kobe did with shaq, and gasol? Or MJ with pippen!

Lebron never ever had a good 2nd go to player in Cleveland. If he would of stayed it would of been the same.

I'm ready to witness him play this fall. All hail to the mighty king James like it or not! BURRR

Originally Posted by SC415

Dude, I'm upset he didnt go to the knicks but i'll get over it but the thing that makes lebron look like a clown is the fact the whole thing looks like its been planned for a long time and if thats the case why go on TV keeping the cav fans on the hook like this, why hold the 5 teams he had no intention of going to in suspense? It was b****made when farve held green bay hostage every offseason and lebron topped him by holding 5 teams hostage for a week and hyping up their fanbases.

Dude did all this hoopla just to feed his ego and I truely hopes he suffers for it.

As much as money he makes, dude was SMART just for tax purposes to choose Miami.  Congrats Heat fans.  Without a doubt LBJ's Heat jersey will be the number one seller. 

Plus I am glad Wade finally got the pieces together to go on a run and upgrade his legacy.  I can't wait to make a trip down there to South Beach now and going to a game. Damn I wish I was down there now.  I can just imagine the all the parties cracking right now...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got off work so i havent seen everything. I have a few questions.

Cleveland fans on here how are you taking it? You can't blame him or do you hate him.

And has LeBron been confronted and asked about the fans of Cleveland? I just read an article on yahoo that his jerseys are getting burned and what not. They hate him. Has he said anything yet about the fans of Cleveland?

OK so 4yrs of high school and 7yrs in the league for the city of Cleveland isn't enough.
The people of Cleveland showed the world who the selfish people are. Burning his jersey? 4 real?
Owner didnt have the professionalism to tell the dude "Thanks for taking this bum organization to the NBA Finals!'
Do ur thang LBJ! U can have a press conference and donate the proceeds to charity every week for all I care.

P.S.
HATERS GONE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dapper D

So many emotions...I can't believe this...
I feel sad...for the good folks of Cleveland man...

After how James handled himself tonight, I'm done with him. He's on the hated list...

Dude is the ARod of basketball...

And worst of all...It looks like Skip Bayless was right all along...
Skip is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 right now

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

2mq24xk.jpg
laugh.gif

These guys are gonna be even more hated than paul-ray-kevin or even (dare I say it) the most hated group in the history of sports: karl-shaq-kobe-gary.

Say what you want, but...
Rookie of the Year awards, an MVP trophy with it's own stunt double, and an Eastern Conference Championship are not enough.
At this point in his career James wants a ring, and Miami offers the best chance for him to get one.

I'm not happy about it, but at the end of the day Lebron did make the best decision to meet his goals.

Say what you want, but...
Rookie of the Year awards, an MVP trophy with it's own stunt double, and an Eastern Conference Championship are not enough.
At this point in his career James wants a ring, and Miami offers the best chance for him to get one.

I'm not happy about it, but at the end of the day Lebron did make the best decision to meet his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom