Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

you guys are known as the 2ND city though
Why don't you go look up why Chicago is known as the 2nd city before talking out of your +$@ again.
feelings hurt ? yall dudes will  ALWAYS be behind NYC as a media market and popularity. No one outside of chicago cares about chicago. 1 man has made Chicago relevant in the past 25 years and he left in 98'.  What ever happened to the unstoppable hometown backcourt you guys wanted before Chris Broussard started his Lebron to the bulls campaign ? thirsty bulls fans letting espn manipulate them lulz
I am not hurt by any means, just pointing out how ignorant you are. I don't live in Chicago, I actually live in Los Angeles, which we both know +%#$+ all over your city.

Jalen Rose

#nba(Bulls)Rose is legit but why would LBJ want to play in MJ shadow-Noah who dissed him & his hometown-Deng/Hinrich high salaries-no coach?

why would people be mad if lebron made a business decision and chose NY? lets say we agree that the bulls have a marginally better core but lebron chooses NYC anyway. why is that seen as such a messed up move? i don't understand how that angers or confuses people so much.

just imagine if the knicks were the bulls

*no shooters except for henrich once out of every 6 games
*a couple of really bad contracts
*no coach
* GM got into a fist fight with their last coach
*an owner who broke up one of the best teams in history when they could have won 2 more chips
* player publicly spoke bad about lebrons home state multiple times and has altercations with him in the past

we would be getting blasted in the press

the media is trying to shame him into not going to NYC. they will say if he was all about winning he would go to CHI. and it would be immoral to just go chase money and fame in NYC. (even though our core is fine)

read hacks like boussard who actually try to say lebrons shouldn't come because hip hop in NYC is dead and the garden is a dump 
laugh.gif

i mean they are trying so damn hard.

the

you guys are known as the 2ND city though
Why don't you go look up why Chicago is known as the 2nd city before talking out of your +$@ again.
feelings hurt ? yall dudes will  ALWAYS be behind NYC as a media market and popularity. No one outside of chicago cares about chicago. 1 man has made Chicago relevant in the past 25 years and he left in 98'.  What ever happened to the unstoppable hometown backcourt you guys wanted before Chris Broussard started his Lebron to the bulls campaign ? thirsty bulls fans letting espn manipulate them lulz
I am not hurt by any means, just pointing out how ignorant you are. I don't live in Chicago, I actually live in Los Angeles, which we both know +%#$+ all over your city.
Ive gotten into it with you before about (insert any shortstop here) being better than Derek Jeter so i know for a fact you are just a NY hater. You just hop from player to player city to city to hate on NY ? Looks to me you were probably a Bulls fan in the 90's, jumped to the Lakers in the 2000's, and probably a pats fan for the moment in transition to another franchise, Your pathetic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

new york daily news said charles oakley spoke with lebron, its either Miami or Chicago. Lebron is Chicago is better, him in miami pffft that !@!$$ j o neal is lazy so as beasely. now if boozer, stoudimaire, dirk, make changes...like smh free agents just go on one team and dominate lol.

actually, that's what Oakley predicts not what he has been told.

I posted the article in the knicks thread

correct me if i'm mistaken but i remember lebron promised to make the announcement sometime this june a year or two ago.

its going to be funny when lebron doesn't sign with the knicks its cool to have hope to get lebron but some of you knicks fans just think its guarantee that lebron is coming thats the only problem I have with some knicks fans and to say the knicks core is better then the bulls core talk about delusional.and no i don't hate new york.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

correct me if i'm mistaken but i remember lebron promised to make the announcement sometime this june a year or two ago.

*Cough* Dunk Contest *Cough*

Man, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this arguing..

NYK and CHI can both put some good teams around Bron, better than he had in Cleveland..

Originally Posted by primetime21

its going to be funny when lebron doesn't sign with the knicks its cool to have hope to get lebron but some of you knicks fans just think its guarantee that lebron is coming thats the only problem I have with some knicks fans and to say the knicks core is better then the bulls core talk about delusional.and no i don't hate new york.

but signs with Chicago....right?

Its not like Gallo nor chandler is any game changer either...although you can somewhat make a case for bosh.

find me one reputable knick fan on here who's said it's even close to a guarantee.

and nobody is saying the Knicks core is better. But delusional is to suggest the Bulls core would be significantly better than the Knicks, if the Knicks bring a 2nd max player to pair with LeBron which everyone seems to think it still would be. Donnie Walsh did not send away Jordan Hill and a draft pick to dump Jared Jeffries to sit pat and try to entice LeBron with Gallinari.

If LeBron decides on New York, he won't be the only one. And I don't think anyone would actually try to say Derrick Rose would be a better side kick than Chris bosh.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

but signs with Chicago....right?

i actually think he going to stay in cleveland I hope we get lebron i'm not going to get my hopes up i'm just going to wait till july 8th like we all should do.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Man, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this arguing..

NYK and CHI can both put some good teams around Bron, better than he had in Cleveland..

what about the Nets?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by hellomarco

*Cough* Dunk Contest *Cough*

maybe this is whole free agency is just another tease. then, he re-signs with the cavs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

find me one reputable knick fan on here who's said it's even close to a guarantee.

and nobody is saying the Knicks core is better. But delusional is to suggest the Bulls core would be significantly better than the Knicks, if the Knicks bring a 2nd max player to pair with LeBron which everyone seems to think.

i hope nobody didnt say that like i said in the most hated fans topic every body have their stupid fans so it really would not shock me. and can i ask you knicks fans a ? do you guys think a superstar is going to new york before some else sign there? i would think someone would have to sign there before lebron/bosh or some else signs there. i do want the knicks to be good again so the bulls knicks knicks celtics rivalry can comeback that would be good for the nba imo. 

Wherever he goes he's making sure a sidekick is with him, be it Bosh in NY, Rose in Chicago or Wade in Miami.

Does anyone think Derrick rose is better than Chris Bosh right now?

He's not under any circumstances going to New York if another star isn't going with him. That's reflective of Donnie Walsh's moves.

Wherever he goes he's making sure a sidekick is with him, be it Bosh in NY, Rose in Chicago or Wade in Miami.

no but what makes you think bosh is going to the knicks?

LeBron's not going by himself if he does.

So obviously the Knicks supporting cast without a 2nd max guy wouldn't be good enough, LeBron wouldn't come anyway. So it's a moot point.

and nobody is saying the Knicks core is better. But delusional is to suggest the Bulls core would be significantly better than the Knicks, if the Knicks bring a 2nd max player to pair with LeBron which everyone seems to think.

i hope nobody didnt say that like i said in the most hated fans topic every body have their stupid fans so it really would not shock me. and can i ask you knicks fans a ? do you guys think a superstar is going to new york before some else sign there? i would think someone would have to sing there before lebron/bosh or some else signs there. i do want the knicks to be good again so the bulls knicks knicks celtics rivalry can comeback that would be good for the nba imo. 

- I would think it'll be something that both players know if it does happen. Like after a few meetings the sign the same day.

- The main reason the NYK are in the discussion is not cause we can sign Lebron.. but because we can sign who Lebron said himself who he most wanted to play with which is Bosh.

- And of course NYK/BOS/LA being top teams would be great for the NBA, especially now..

but we'll see

no but what makes you think bosh is going to the knicks?

who said Bosh is definitely going to the knicks?

what is so hard to understand? IF lebron ends up on the knicks it's because he brought Bosh or one of those other big names with him. and if that happens the bulls team is not significantly better than the knicks one and it may be worse because of the bad contracts and lack of shooters on the team.

you don't think these players are going to talk to each other before signing? the knicks are most likely going to sit bron and bosh in a room together and ask them to sign at the same time

Originally Posted by DubA169

just imagine if the knicks were the bulls

*no shooters except for hinrich once out of every 6 games
*a couple of really bad contracts
*no coach
* GM got into a fist fight with their last coach
*an owner who broke up one of the best teams in history when they could have won 2 more chips
* player publicly spoke bad about lebrons home state multiple times and has altercations with him in the past

we would be getting blasted in the press

the media is trying to shame him into not going to NYC. they will say if he was all about winning he would go to CHI. and it would be immoral to just go chase money and fame in NYC. (even though our core is fine)

read hacks like boussard who actually try to say lebrons shouldn't come because hip hop in NYC is dead and the garden is a dump 
laugh.gif

i mean they are trying so damn hard.

the

I think some of yall ignored this
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom