Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up....does nobody remember Lebron saying that the whole Bulls team talked trash to him the whole series telling him he couldn't shoot and daring him to do so? Derrick Rose is probably the only player on that team that Lebron even gets along with. I truly believe that ESPN is throwing this Lebron to Bulls talk out there just to stir up some more stories so they can drag this thing out all summer.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

From the Big Lead

Former Knick and full-time Michael Jordan bodyguard, Charles Oakley is said to be close with LeBron James and claims to have a feel for his offseason intentions. As George Costanza once said, let’s cut to the chase.

“Chicago or Miami,

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Hold up....does nobody remember Lebron saying that the whole Bulls team talked trash to him the whole series telling him he couldn't shoot and daring him to do so? Derrick Rose is probably the only player on that team that Lebron even gets along with. I truly believe that ESPN is throwing this Lebron to Bulls talk out there just to stir up some more stories so they can drag this thing out all summer.
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Miami ends up with nothing, not even Wade ?  @$#%#

I think If Lebron really wanted to win he would really consider meeting up with DWade in Miami.I know they both have egos and whatever, but if those two were on the floor at the same time that would be a terror for defenses.

is it possible for the nets to get 2 big names off free agency?

cause if they get the likely first pick and pick up on bron/bosh... avery might be going somewhere with this

Wall
Lee
Bron
Bosh
Lopez

young... but very talented. i can see this happening.

this is exactly the lineup i was thinking about. i'd LOVE that team. calipari coaching john and CDR again? keep devin harris. devin harris, t-will, CDR, tyson chandler and shaq off the bench. shaq finishing up his career where it started in Newark

How are they getting Bosh and Tyson Chandler?

If they do a sign-and-trade for Bosh (shouldn't the Nets be the last team Toronto wants to trade an unhappy star to?), they're giving up an asset. Probably someone like Robin Lopez. They'd still have to include another player in order to have the cap space to land LeBron.

As for Chandler, why would he leave $12M on the table to sign for the minimum with the Nets?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

you guys are known as the 2ND city though
Why don't you go look up why Chicago is known as the 2nd city before talking out of your +$@ again.
feelings hurt ? yall dudes will  ALWAYS be behind NYC as a media market and popularity. No one outside of chicago cares about chicago. 1 man has made Chicago relevant in the past 25 years and he left in 98'.  What ever happened to the unstoppable hometown backcourt you guys wanted before Chris Broussard started his Lebron to the bulls campaign ? thirsty bulls fans letting espn manipulate them lulz
I am not hurt by any means, just pointing out how ignorant you are. I don't live in Chicago, I actually live in Los Angeles, which we both know +%#$+ all over your city.
Ive gotten into it with you before about (insert any shortstop here) being better than Derek Jeter so i know for a fact you are just a NY hater. You just hop from player to player city to city to hate on NY ? Looks to me you were probably a Bulls fan in the 90's, jumped to the Lakers in the 2000's, and probably a pats fan for the moment in transition to another franchise, Your pathetic.
laugh.gif
Ok, now it's time to make you look like the lame that you are.  Jeter Thread , are you John Sterling or that lame KingFoamNYC? Looks to me like you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have been a Bulls, Blackhawks, Cardinals & NEW YORK GIANTS fan longer than you have been alive. Notice the last team? You should have just kept your mouth shut and minded your own business.

Why don't you go look up why Chicago is known as the 2nd city before talking out of your +$@ again.
feelings hurt ? yall dudes will  ALWAYS be behind NYC as a media market and popularity. No one outside of chicago cares about chicago. 1 man has made Chicago relevant in the past 25 years and he left in 98'.  What ever happened to the unstoppable hometown backcourt you guys wanted before Chris Broussard started his Lebron to the bulls campaign ? thirsty bulls fans letting espn manipulate them lulz
I am not hurt by any means, just pointing out how ignorant you are. I don't live in Chicago, I actually live in Los Angeles, which we both know +%#$+ all over your city.
Ive gotten into it with you before about (insert any shortstop here) being better than Derek Jeter so i know for a fact you are just a NY hater. You just hop from player to player city to city to hate on NY ? Looks to me you were probably a Bulls fan in the 90's, jumped to the Lakers in the 2000's, and probably a pats fan for the moment in transition to another franchise, Your pathetic.
laugh.gif
Ok, now it's time to make you look like the lame that you are.  Jeter Thread , are you John Sterling or that lame KingFoamNYC? Looks to me like you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have been a Bulls, Blackhawks, Cardinals & NEW YORK GIANTS fan longer than you have been alive. Notice the last team? You should have just kept your mouth shut and minded your own business.
shut yo old bitter @#$ up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
shut yo old bitter @#$ up
indifferent.gif
That's your response? You really got me
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Based on the projected $56.1 million cap, that would leave $49.2 million to spend for next season, of which $16.6 million goes to Wade. If Riley can somehow convince Wade, LeBron James and Bosh to team up here, their first-year max salaries would total $49.8 million. Dealing Chalmers and Anthony -- on top of the other moves -- would create room to accommodate that $49.8 million. But a Wade/James/Stoudemire max trio would cost more ($50.4 million in 2010-11) and tougher to pull off because one would need to take slightly under the max.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/15/1631621/three-star-scenarios-are-within.html#ixzz0o3CjKxXs

Hoping the Spurs sign Bosh/Lebron

Hey a man can dream

Bosh
Duncun/McDyees/Blair
Lebron
Ginobli/Jefferson
Parker/Hill

Hey u never know

I listened to Mike Francesa (who I dislike normally) yesterday and he made a good point,Lebron would be a fool to go to Chicago. He should just go to NY, NJ or stay in Cleveland.. If he goes to the Bulls he has to win the championship 6 times. Because the comparison to Jordan would be 100x bigger at that point. In Jordan's town, Jordan's team and Jordan's arena.. If he went to Chi, and he doesn't get 6, he will be looked at as a choker. If he went to any of the 3 places all he has to do, is win 2 and he'd be treated like a God..

Originally Posted by Essential1

I listened to Mike Francesa (who I dislike normally) yesterday and he made a good point,Lebron would be a fool to go to Chicago. He should just go to NY, NJ or stay in Cleveland.. If he goes to the Bulls he has to win the championship 6 times. Because the comparison to Jordan would be 100x bigger at that point. In Jordan's town, Jordan's team and Jordan's arena.. If he went to Chi, and he doesn't get 6, he will be looked at as a choker. If he went to any of the 3 places all he has to do, is win 2 and he'd be treated like a God..

Most Chicago fans are reasonable enough to think that he will most likely never get 6 rings. Everyone talks about being in the shadow of MJ, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. The MJ years were great, but we've moved passed it.

So much basketball stupidity in this thread.
I just wanted to address one item that keeps getting raised. People are saying that the Broussard story is creating all this hype that was never there. Fans in Chicago have been talking about landing Lebron for months. This story has just bumped the speculation up a notch.

Most Chicago fans are reasonable enough to think that he will most likely never get 6 rings. Everyone talks about being in the shadow of MJ, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. The MJ years were great, but we've moved passed it.
The problem is also the Media.. I understand if he won let's say 3.. Bulls fans would go nuts over him... But the MJ vs. Lebron debate comes up constantly, this will fuel it. The media will hype it up as much as possible. His legacy would need 6 to be complete..

Nothing    wrong with being Steve Young

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

good point bro what about larry bird or magic johnson or kobe bryant its was greats before them too.

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

good point bro what about larry bird or magic johnson or kobe bryant its was greats before them too.

you can add aaron rodgers to that list to imo.

a part of me thinks that lebron's loyalty will keep him in cleveland. him leaving, is just gonna have people saying he failed in bringing a championship to his home team. he should just resign with the cavs but have an opt-out clause after the second year or so.

but then again, the talent in cleveland isn't that great. if the nets land the first overall play, and have a great coach in place, they have an excellent shot at him, and he is they have money to lure another player.

lebron will set the free agent market on where everyone else will sign. it could be a very long summer in the nba, a whole lot of waiting.

Just curious, when was the last time the worst team in the NBA won the lottery? Seems like it's been a while.

That's because hardcore Knicks fans who had a good Christmas in December been living through the breakdowns of whether he would go to NY or not. It's all the new $%$%%! who all of sudden flipped to ESPN and think it's the Second Coming, who can't act right. Chicago fans breaking their necks to act the same too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif
roll.gif

So Miami ends up with nothing, not even Wade ?  @$#%#

I think If Lebron really wanted to win he would really consider meeting up with DWade in Miami.I know they both have egos and whatever, but if those two were on the floor at the same time that would be a terror for defenses.
Dude, I don't think you or anybody else that's naming Miami realizes how bad the rest of that roster sucks. They only have one player on the whole squad that's somebody worth keeping around for the next 5 years if you want to even deal with the headache (Beasely) and they've BEEN open to trading his %!%. Miami is not the type of city I see Bron wanting to go to. They went to the playoffs this year and had their star player play in almost every game this year and fans still barely showed up. I honestly can't see who would want to go to the Heat right now even though they do have nice weather. I could see D-Wade staying and Boozer coming to join him but even with that move is it really worth the money? That's not a championship contender. That team needs serious rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom