Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Donnie intends to use all his cap space on two max FAs and just throw a bunch of scrubs onto this team.

and Rose isnt better then Bosh, but does that really matter?

overall, theres no doubt that their lineup seems to be a bit more well rounded.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by DubA169

just imagine if the knicks were the bulls

*no shooters except for hinrich once out of every 6 games
*a couple of really bad contracts
*no coach
* GM got into a fist fight with their last coach
*an owner who broke up one of the best teams in history when they could have won 2 more chips
* player publicly spoke bad about lebrons home state multiple times and has altercations with him in the past

we would be getting blasted in the press

the media is trying to shame him into not going to NYC. they will say if he was all about winning he would go to CHI. and it would be immoral to just go chase money and fame in NYC. (even though our core is fine)

read hacks like  boussard who actually try to say lebrons shouldn't come because hip hop in NYC is dead and the garden is a dump 
laugh.gif

i mean they are trying so damn hard.

the

I think some of yall ignored this
nerd.gif

the former gm broke up the team not the owner and paxson is not the gm anymore.and you have think about it we just had a young point guard in the all star game and noah just had a monster series vs the cavs and had a good season too thats why i think some people would look at chicago as a possible place for him to go the no coach thing do  scare me tho. and espn HATES chicago they always bashing my city no matter what moves we make they bash us (jay cutler,jake peavy,peppers and other moves) i bet my screen name if lebron comes here their would be nothing but hate from espn. boussard is a clown no one should listen to him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I dont think Donnie intends to use all his cap space on two max FAs and just throw a bunch of scrubs onto this team.

thank you a knick fan who is a real beside Al3xis and YEEUPP you guys are being realistic too. the bulls got faults too don't get me wrong but as today may 15 2010 we have a better roster then the knicks.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by DubA169

just imagine if the knicks were the bulls

*no shooters except for hinrich once out of every 6 games
*a couple of really bad contracts
*no coach
* GM got into a fist fight with their last coach
*an owner who broke up one of the best teams in history when they could have won 2 more chips
* player publicly spoke bad about lebrons home state multiple times and has altercations with him in the past

we would be getting blasted in the press

the media is trying to shame him into not going to NYC. they will say if he was all about winning he would go to CHI. and it would be immoral to just go chase money and fame in NYC. (even though our core is fine)

read hacks like boussard who actually try to say lebrons shouldn't come because hip hop in NYC is dead and the garden is a dump 
laugh.gif

i mean they are trying so damn hard.

the

I think some of yall ignored this
nerd.gif
including me, I aint even see that great point dub made. Man i already just want this to be over i just want to know if my team is gonna be on the rise or are we just gonna be irrelevant for another 10 years with more bad contracts.

we don't know whats going on in Lebron's  head right now...so i feel this is pointless talk at this moment
laugh.gif

I'm gonna stand pat on my opinion until around mid june to see what are the circumstances around other teams

This is what is going to happen and or should. Obviously the Knicks will be full court pressing to get James. When Walsh talks to James he needs to say ok LeBron you are a Knick, now take your pick. Who do you want as your #2 anyone you want I will make it happen. That's what it is going to take, don't make the decision for LeBron, let him pick who he feels will be his best running mate.

Then again this is the case for any team that has max money to give out. I do think the Knicks are the favorite. With the Delonte West thing going on I think LeBron wont go back to Cleveland, and I don't see Wade and LeBron playing together, so no Miami.

We will have to wait and see

IF lebron ends up on the knicks it's because hebrought Bosh or one of those other big names with him. and if thathappens the bulls team is not significantly better than the knicks one

that's all I'm sayin.

Originally Posted by primetime21

thank you a knick fan who is a real beside Al3xis and YEEUPP you guys are being realistic too. the bulls got faults too don't get me wrong but as today may 15 2010 we have a better roster then the knicks.

This is what your ignoring, NO ONE said the knicks roster right now is better than the Bulls that would be ridiculous, we have no center right now, and a rookie PG. IF lebron does decide to come to the Knicks it will not be alone. That would make little to no sense at all. What us knicks fans are trying to say is that Lebron along with Chris Bosh would be better than just going to Chicago alone. That's it

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This is what is going to happen and or should. Obviously the Knicks will be full court pressing to get James. When Walsh talks to James he needs to say ok LeBron you are a Knick, now take your pick. Who do you want as your #2 anyone you want I will make it happen. That's what it is going to take, don't make the decision for LeBron, let him pick who he feels will be his best running mate.

Then again this is the case for any team that has max money to give out. I do think the Knicks are the favorite. With the Delonte West thing going on I think LeBron wont go back to Cleveland, and I don't see Wade and LeBron playing together, so no Miami.

wait that is true?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

This is what your ignoring, NO ONE said the knicks roster right now is better than the Bulls that would be ridiculous, we have no center right now, and a rookie PG. IF lebron does decide to come to the Knicks it will not be alone. That would make little to no sense at all. What us knicks fans are trying to say is that Lebron along with Chris Bosh would be better than just going to Chicago alone. That's it

aw ok i argee 

Some of y'all are buggin if you think Chicago's getting Bron, Wade & Bosh/Amare...if they could pull something like that off they would be running an 8 man roster for a few years or have some d-league BUMS coming off the bench

wait that is true?
eek.gif

If it is true the Cavs would cut Delonte's bum %#! in a second in order to get Lebron to stay

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

wait that is true?
eek.gif

If it is true the Cavs would cut Delonte's bum %#! in a second in order to get Lebron to stay
laugh.gif
that would be crazy because they would basically be admitting that it's true. Dude's been sayin lebron's mom was a livewire for a minute i don't know what to believe

is it possible for the nets to get 2 big names off free agency?

cause if they get the likely first pick and pick up on bron/bosh... avery might be going somewhere with this

Wall
Lee
Bron
Bosh
Lopez

young... but very talented. i can see this happening.

Chris Broussard is such an awful human being its uncanny.

That being said, there is no question that the Bulls have a better roster than the Knicks. Rose trumps anything on the Knicks roster and Noah has quite a lot of potential. That being said, as many of my Knick fans have said before me, if if IF Lebron comes to the Knicks, he is bringing his " pippen" with him. Most people think it would be Bosh, however th truth is no one knows anything at this point.

There are good arguments on all sides, however what pisses me off is that the Bulls weren't even an option before that snake of a reporter decided to say anything. His hate for NY is strong, and other than being a Knick fan, I want Lebron to sign with them just to shut him up.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66600/20100515/shaq_would_consider_signing_with_nets/[/h1]
[h1]Shaq Would Consider Signing With Nets[/h1]

May 15, 2010 4:40 PM EST

ONeal_Shaquille_cle.jpg
Shaquille O'Neal will be a free agent this summer and has already proclaimed that he plans to continue his career.

O'Neal, a Newark native, told the New York Post that he would certainly consider signing with the Nets.

He praised the new Prudential Center and said he would rather the team not move to Brooklyn in 2013.

"I think it's better than most arenas, I think it's one of the best arenas in the country," O'Neal said. "Hopefully they can stay there forever. I don't know what's going on with the Brooklyn situation, but it says a lot for the city of Newark."

It's considered doubtful that the Cavaliers will re-sign O'Neal.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...uld_consider_signing_with_nets/#ixzz0o2CIqut3

hmmmmmm

hed pretty much be a non-factor... but it seems like hes chasing rings with the king just so he can say "i got you ur first one. tell me how my mass tastes.""

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

is it possible for the nets to get 2 big names off free agency?

cause if they get the likely first pick and pick up on bron/bosh... avery might be going somewhere with this

Wall
Lee
Bron
Bosh
Lopez

young... but very talented. i can see this happening.
this is exactly the lineup i was thinking about. i'd LOVE that team. calipari coaching john and CDR again? 
nerd.gif
 keep devin harris. devin harris, t-will, CDR, tyson chandler and shaq off the bench. shaq finishing up his career where it started in Newark
all i know is that russian billionaire is up to something. he didn't just decide to buy THIS team right in time for the biggest summer in NBA history without knowing something that we don't

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66600/20100515/shaq_would_consider_signing_with_nets/[/h1]
[h1]Shaq Would Consider Signing With Nets[/h1]

May 15, 2010 4:40 PM EST

ONeal_Shaquille_cle.jpg
Shaquille O'Neal will be a free agent this summer and has already proclaimed that he plans to continue his career.

O'Neal, a Newark native, told the New York Post that he would certainly consider signing with the Nets.

He praised the new Prudential Center and said he would rather the team not move to Brooklyn in 2013.

"I think it's better than most arenas, I think it's one of the best arenas in the country," O'Neal said. "Hopefully they can stay there forever. I don't know what's going on with the Brooklyn situation, but it says a lot for the city of Newark."

It's considered doubtful that the Cavaliers will re-sign O'Neal.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...uld_consider_signing_with_nets/#ixzz0o2CIqut3

hmmmmmm

hed pretty much be a non-factor... but it seems like hes chasing rings with the king just so he can say "i got you ur first one. tell me how my mass tastes.""

i hope he doesn't think hell start over brook lopez

From the Big Lead

Former Knick and full-time Michael Jordan bodyguard, Charles Oakley is said to be close with LeBron James and claims to have a feel for his offseason intentions. As George Costanza once said, let’s cut to the chase.

“Chicago or Miami,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom