Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by primetime21

you can add aaron rodgers to that list to imo.

i like aaron rodgers but... not yet
wink.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

Why is it so hard for Knicks fans to understand the Bulls are real players for LeBron?
After doing alot of thinking today I realized the Knicks have no shot of getting him and that he should and will go to the Bulls. It would make no sense for him to come to a rebuilding situation like NY i mean yall are right championships are what define great players from immortal ones in sports. If he was to sign with the Bulls they would be a top 2 team in the east as soon as possible.

1.Rose
2.Hinrich
3.Lebron
4.Gibson
5.Noah

Deng as a 6th man IF they don't send him and Hinrich to Toronto for Bosh, if so the lineup would probably look something like this.

1.Rose
2.Ray ? (M.L.E)
3.Lebron
4.Bosh
5.Noah

frown.gif

this is the last thing i'm saying then im done tille late june If Lebron goes to New York, I will never root for him again. New Yorkers are so stuck up and think they are da Mecca of basketball. They've won like 2 titles and haven't been to the playoffs in 8 years. Doesn't sound like New York's a baskeball market to me. The only thing they're the mecca of is street ball.

i didn't realize lebron was signing a one year contract

but okay continue to ignore the 11 mil coming off the books next year

I would like if the bulls get wade instead of lebron but who knows. Is the Delonte/Gloria James scandal true??

Originally Posted by DubA169

i didn't realize lebron was signing a one year contract

but okay continue to ignore the 11 mil coming off the books next year
yo dub get at me in the season thread real fast

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Hold up....does nobody remember Lebron saying that the whole Bulls team talked trash to him the whole series telling him he couldn't shoot and daring him to do so? Derrick Rose is probably the only player on that team that Lebron even gets along with. I truly believe that ESPN is throwing this Lebron to Bulls talk out there just to stir up some more stories so they can drag this thing out all summer.
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Miami ends up with nothing, not even Wade ?  @$#%#

I think If Lebron really wanted to win he would really consider meeting up with DWade in Miami.I know they both have egos and whatever, but if those two were on the floor at the same time that would be a terror for defenses.
Dude, I don't think you or anybody else that's naming Miami realizes how bad the rest of that roster sucks. They only have one player on the whole squad that's somebody worth keeping around for the next 5 years if you want to even deal with the headache (Beasely) and they've BEEN open to trading his %!%. Miami is not the type of city I see Bron wanting to go to. They went to the playoffs this year and had their star player play in almost every game this year and fans still barely showed up. I honestly can't see who would want to go to the Heat right now even though they do have nice weather. I could see D-Wade staying and Boozer coming to join him but even with that move is it really worth the money? That's not a championship contender. That team needs serious rebuilding.

Will, I'll let you take this one
laugh.gif

He has a point though. Lebron and Wade wouldnt work, especially with egos like theirs. each of them want the total spotlight.

look at that heat series. i was really pushing for them to at least go to 6. no one seemed like they wanted to ball out there except haslem and wade. the thing is, with all those players off the books, they can start straight from scratch. i would also like to see wright resigned too, but obviously hes not on their top priorities.

Originally Posted by coryturner

this is the last thing i'm saying then im done tille late june If Lebron goes to New York, I will never root for him again. New Yorkers are so stuck up and think they are da Mecca of basketball. They've won like 2 titles and haven't been to the playoffs in 8 years. Doesn't sound like New York's a baskeball market to me. The only thing they're the mecca of is street ball.

stick with your vikings football

BangDak wrote:
He has a point though. Lebron and Wade wouldnt work, especially with egos like theirs. each of them want the total spotlight.

look at that heat series. i was really pushing for them to at least go to 6. no one seemed like they wanted to ball out there except haslem and wade. the thing is, with all those players off the books, they can start straight from scratch. i would also like to see wright resigned too, but obviously hes not on their top priorities.

I think the ego point of view is kinda overstated and is just an assertion. I think they can put their egos aside. Riles is one of the only ppl in the NBA that can control egos if he had to.

I also think LeBron can put his ego aside to sign with the Bulls.

Also, it can not be said that LeBron or anyone would not want to came here because of how bad the roster was. Reason being is because Miami will have a whole NEW roster. That's really the part of Bucs statement that I disagreed with.

I've said it multiple times, I dont think Bron will come here but I can see where he would.

Essential, that was a horrible point by Francesa
laugh.gif
. Outside of the Yankees, no fanbase has that mentality. Not even fanbases like the Boston Celtics & Detroit Red Wings hold their team to standards like that....

& Allen... D12, Bogut & Lopez were the only young C's I would take ahead of Noah, and again, it's not even his natural position. He was the best player on that team for a decent stretch last year before D-Rose got healthy & back into his comfort zone. He would be a perfect player to play with LeBron:  takes pride in doing dirty work, great rebounder, can run the floor, doesnt take plays off. Basically a sup'ed-up/rich-man's Varejao, minus the p*ssyness.  

Would also love to see what LeBron could do with a PG who can run the floor and is a threat himself w/ the ball in his hands on the fast-break like Rose is. That would be scary. Barkley always made the point of why Cleveland never ran, not realizing it was every PG they had only operated efficiently in a half-court set (as shown in game 6, when they tried to run, and that $%@# was horrible, Mo not finding LeBron sprinting clear down the right lane and $%@#
smh.gif
laugh.gif
).

great read on LeBron's NY potential BTW, points out LBJ going to New York wont benefit him as much as everybody is lead to believe -

[h1][/h1]
[h1]LeBron No Closer To New York [/h1]

Published:Wednesday, 12 May 2010 | 11:50 AM ET

icon_textT.gif
Text Size

By: Darren Rovell
CNBC Sports Business Reporter

If you’re a New York Knicks fan, the Daily News is telling you to cheer for the Celtics.

Their cover this morning? “Boston Lee Party: Why Knicks fan Spike is rooting for hated Celtics.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wasnt lebron beefing with noah? talking this and that
Are you serious?

Rodman was a Bad Boy Piston. He was also a 3-peat champ with Jordan.
Shaq said Nash devalued the MVP award. Then signed with the Suns.
Antwan Jamison was a Wizard.
Rondo was beefing with Doc Rivers.

That's without even trying to scratch the surface of anything. Grown men with strong opinions are going to beef. It's inevitable.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Are you serious?

Shaq said Nash devalued the MVP award. Than signed with the Suns.

That's without even trying to scratch the surface of anything. Grown men with strong opinions are going to beef. It's inevitable.

who's in the avatar?

If you were to tell me any other superstar to put their ego aside, i would take it, but lebron? i just dont see it. hes still young, and very immature, and it shows.

Both lebron and wade just have their moments where they completely take off, and i just dont think there would be enough time for both of them to let their fire burn out before they start clashing. it'd be a dominant team to have them together though. team usa is a perfect example.

I would just like to speculate like everyone else for a moment.

Lebron + D Wade would be incredible, as a b-ball lover im praying for that.

Im sure it wouldnt be perfect, every team has flaws.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Are you serious?

Shaq said Nash devalued the MVP award. Than signed with the Suns.

who's in the avatar?
Mya McKay
Mya Nicole
Adrianna Luxe

Take your pick.

Curry/Watson
Morrow/Williams
Lebron/FA
Randolph/Wright
Hunter/FA

This is assuming we have to get rid of Monta, Maggette, Biedrins and possibly our first rounder for the chosen one.

Good fit for Lebron.
lebronjamesgsw.jpg

that article is a giant crock of !#%$

if you don't think he can make more money in NYC long term then you are a *%@@%$* idiot. i'll argue about better fit, better teams, loyalty this and that. money? nope. not fooling me in the least bit

To those talking about Noah/LeBron relationship, remember Rodman socked Pippen? If he didn't sock him, I swear he madly flagrantly fouled him ...

Originally Posted by BangDak

If you were to tell me any other superstar to put their ego aside, i would take it, but lebron? i just dont see it. hes still young, and very immature, and it shows.

Both lebron and wade just have their moments where they completely take off, and i just dont think there would be enough time for both of them to let their fire burn out before they start clashing. it'd be a dominant team to have them together though. team usa is a perfect example.

Before the Celtics series, I would have 100% agreed w/you but not after the way they went out & after KG's comments

If this said meeting between Wade, Bron & Bosh is true to happen after the season, it's going to help the Heat more then any other team imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom