Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freshbottoms

If lebron got a call from his idol mj to play in Charlotte, I'm just saying he might think about it.
Yes, just like I think about what my life would be if I was homeless.

this has to be the worst thread i've ever seen with all the ******ed replies but i keep checking back on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by h3at23

Since it's a LONNNNNNGG shot, I've started the campaign. Sig check

bosh, bron, wade TOGETHER??
eek.gif

miami can make moves in this draft it would be like the draft that got garnett pierce and allen together

I got 100$ he doesn't go to the Bulls, you are all crazy, he would never go to Chicago. Its either New York or staying in Cleveland, thats the way its always been

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
In retrospect, not get Amare and getting Jamison was such a terrible move.
Pretty much. Who was the player complaining in the East saying that the Cavs getting Jamison was like the Lakers getting Pau?
laugh.gif

I forgot who it was, but he was TIGHT that the Cavs got Jamison. And mad at the Wiz saying that Washington did it to spite the player's team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Igot 100$ he doesn't go to the Bulls, you are all crazy, he would nevergo to Chicago. Its either New York or staying in Cleveland, thats theway its always been
Add NJ imo. Those are the 3 teams w/the best chance (Cle, NY, NJ) at signing him OUTRIGHT imo.
Sign & trades are another story.
Either way, I just don't see him going to Chicago. Or Miami for that matter.

And speaking of Chicago...
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Unless I get banned you'll never see me post under anything other than CAKE.
pimp.gif
if true.
Sticking w/1 name ftw.
laugh.gif

i don't know how would that team look. the heat don't have their own "perkins" and "rondo"
ohwell.gif

Dude if by miracle you get Bron, Wade & Bosh on the same team, you wont need " their own "perkins" and "rondo" " . You put Me and CP in that lineup, we'd good to go
laugh.gif

LeBron is not going to NJ. Yesterday was basically the nail in NJ's coffin

I think Chi & Mia have a WAY better chance then NJ and more of a chance then ppl think

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Proshares

So if the Bulls don't get LeBron and end up with Amare and Joe Johnson, will we see you on your regular NT name or still on the back up?

I dont think I would appreciate that much... I would live but still.
amare and joe johnson on the bulls > lebron on the bulls

Originally Posted by DubA169

i get mad at a thousand things i can't control that's just how i am

i've had problems with the mainstream media for years. 90% of these %+$% suckers shouldn't have a job. From politics to sports. their medium is dying and they will do anything to make money.

when people mention how good the nets core is over NYC even though they won 12 games, it's gonna piss me off. i haven't heard chandler or gallanari's name once but i hear Gibson. henrich and Deng? Seriously? Rose fine, he's a stud. Noah is solid. but gibson and Deng? really? who are they trying to convince? i haven't heard Walsh's. chandlers, gallnari's name once. they don't mention that curry is coming off the books next year. it's just bad journalism on purpose. theya re trying to piss kncik fans off and it's working lol.

how is chicago the sweetheart in this? How is he not a prick if he goes to Chi but he is if he goes to NYC? aren't the bulls the Cavs number 1 rival? isn't CHI the 3rd or 4th largest market in America?

if the knicks had no coach, a GM trying to punch out the old coach, 12 WINS last year, or played in the same building as the lakers, we would be getting destroyed on another level. how can you even argue with that?
now this is what i call a great post

Originally Posted by h3at23

i don't know how would that team look. the heat don't have their own "perkins" and "rondo"
ohwell.gif

Dude if by miracle you get Bron, Wade & Bosh on the same team, you wont need " their own "perkins" and "rondo" " . You put Me and CP in that lineup, we'd good to go
laugh.gif

I'd be the 3rd best player on that team. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I won't play for the Heat, quit puttin me in there, I'd want a trade to LA ASAP. 
wink.gif

On top of what has occurred on the court, the Nets have been losing money. Not just a little, but over 60 million in 2009 alone. the new owner is going to have to eat money for 2 more years when they're stuck in Jersey, and if LeBron is in Manhattan at that point...things won't get better, they'll keep losing money. As it was put last night, Instead of turning Knicks fans into Nets fans, he better turn Nets fans into Nets fans.

They had a small sliver of hope before last night, but now that pretty much killed any chance.

Report: LeBron is eyeing houses in Chicago suburb
By COVERS.COM STAFF

* Article
* Comments
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James was spotted house searching in a nearby Chicago suburb, according to a report Tuesday by WGN.

The free agent was reportedly observed checking out a for-sale mansion in Highland Park, who is a short drive from the Chicago Bulls' practice facility, according to the report.

The report comes one day after the Chicago Tribune detailed that NBA teams interested in James may also have to take on Kentucky's John Calipari as his coach.

According to this report, NBA power broker William Wesley is close to obtaining certification as an agent for coaches and is using his broad base of contacts to package James and Calipari to teams with salary cap room and coaching vacancies. Those teams include the Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets and Los Angeles Clippers.
FACEBOOK

TWITTER
share SHARE rss RSS FEED email EMAIL print

Just because The Nets got 3rd pick in the draft which is top 3 which is a GREAT pick.. you guys are counting out the possibility that Lebron can end up on The Nets... i wanna see Dwayne Wade go to Toronto with Bosh and Lebron go to either The Nets or Knicks by himself.

Both Bosh and Wade to a team without the cap space, and only Lebron to a team with two max contracts available... I never thought of that one.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
do tell how the Raptors will afford Wade.

I somehow feel Wade will be matched up with Bosh somehow, someway! idk which team but it seems like they might be together. boy will that be amazing to see...

Lebron will end up by himself but on a pretty good team lets say like The Philadelphia 76ers or Golden State Warriors or New Orleans Hornets

Fox5Kobe wrote:

Lebron will end up by himself but on a pretty good team lets say like The Philadelphia 76ers or Golden State Warriors or New Orleans Hornets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IDK what's worse, the fact that you consider those three teams to be "pretty good" or that you think LeBron will go to one of those teams.

So i was talking with one of my co worker, he's a Bulls fans. I live in Chicago, moved from LA so you already know!
Anyways he brought up an interesting point. If the Bulls are able to sign Lebron do you guys think Dirk might opt out and sign with the Bulls?
I mean Dirk wants to win and i think he had his chance in Dallas.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

So i was talking with one of my co worker, he's a Bulls fans. I live in Chicago, moved from LA so you already know!
Anyways he brought up an interesting point. If the Bulls are able to sign Lebron do you guys think Dirk might opt out and sign with the Bulls?
I mean Dirk wants to win and i think he had his chance in Dallas.
Dirk is already negotiating an extension with the Mavs, besides he would have to take a pay cut to go to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom