Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why would he play with Noah? Doesn't LeBron have some beef with Noah?

Didn't Kobe and Artest got into it a few time last year during the playoffs?
wink.gif

didnt rodman clear pippen a yr or so before he joined the bulls get over it hes coming to the black & red fools & YEEUPP i dont know what tems your going for but NAS SUCKS

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

lbjtn.jpg

HA...he would be just that a lone star dirk is leaving & tuf juice is only a beast during the season everyother game

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

dirk is leaving 
Wanna bet your screenname on that?

he has no reason to stay unless MC is giving some "under the table money" to him why would he stay & continue to fail horribly...they not gettin LBJ or Wade which i think would put them over the top.....wait wasnt BH & butler supposed to put you guys over the top & look what happened its 06 all over again you get beat by a lower seed & get beat handily if he satys hell be a dumb @+% cuz he will never get a chip & will ebd up a good pro with no bling...a la ewing,barkley should i continue......*cough* *cough* loyalty is nice but it cant give you back your youth

dirk is leaving 

he has no reason to stay unless MC is giving some "under the table money" to him why would he stay & continue to fail horribly...they not gettin LBJ or Wade which i think would put them over the top.....wait wasnt BH & butler supposed to put you guys over the top & look what happened its 06 all over again you get beat by a lower seed & get beat handily if he satys hell be a dumb @+% cuz he will never get a chip & will ebd up a good pro with no bling...a la ewing,barkley should i continue......*cough* *cough* loyalty is nice but it cant give you back your youth
Like I said, want to bet your screenname on that prediction?

Dirk isnt going anywhere, he loves Dallas and wont leave $21 million on the table.

dirk is leaving 

Dirk isnt going anywhere, he loves Dallas and wont leave $21 million on the table.

nah i dont cuz you might be right IMO he should leave & if he doesnt hes not very smart or he's just for the money & not chips which is nuts cuz chips bring in more $$ so i wont bet my sn but i will bet $10 via gift paypal payment for whoever loses....... how about that Triple T

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yall got it twisted.....

LeBronLakers.jpg
pimp.gif

i know i know...wishful thinking
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
PIC IS HARD
pimp.gif

that would be very nice to watchfisherkobelebronodomgasol/bynumthe west would not have a chance any night against this team........but we all know it wont ever happen cuz lbj & kobe's ego is too big for one team & one ball

[h1]LeBron Isn't House Hunting In Chicago[/h1]May 20, 2010 3:12 PM EST
James_LeBron_cle.jpg
There is no truth to rumors that LeBron James is house hunting in Highland Park, writes the Chicago Tribune.

Rumors swirled that James was looking for real estate in Chicago, with some even suggesting he was doing so with Michael Jordan.

Matt Silver, an Evanston real estate agent, told the Tribune that he does not believe the rumors.

"I got about 20 text messages today from about six or eight agents, who were like, 'Are you working with (James)?' I said: 'What are you talking about?' " Silver said.

"I am pretty quiet about stuff (involving celebs). But there are lots of people in my profession who can't keep their mouth shut."

dirk is leaving 

nah i dont cuz you might be right IMO he should leave & if he doesnt hes not very smart or he's just for the money & not chips which is nuts cuz chips bring in more $$ so i wont bet my sn but i will bet $10 via gift paypal payment for whoever loses....... how about that Triple T
Its hard to leave a team you have been with your whole career. Add on top of that, Mark Cuban does everything in his power to try and get Dirk a ring but the pieces he puts together havent worked out. Dirk should already have a ring, maybe two but he cant get his supporting cast to step up. Think about this for a second...Who is the best #2 option Dirk has ever played with? It is probably Josh Howard the year he made the All-Star team. Star players need help winning championships. Jordan/Pippen, Kobe/Shaq, Kobe/Pau, Pierce/Garnett/Allen, etc...Dirk has never had a legit #2 scorer to go along side next to him.

I just dont see Dirk leaving Dallas for a second. I am down for that $10.00 bet. Cant wait to see how all this NBA free-agency stuff plays out.

[h2]Dallas Fan Site Trying To Woo LeBron[/h2]
May 20, 2010 2:45 PM EST

dal_40.gif
A Mavericks fan site is trying to convince free-agent-to-be LeBron James to sign with the team.

Dallas fans have set up the site lebrontothemavs.com.

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tweeted a link to the site on Thursday, adding "Gotta love Mavs fans !!"

The Mavericks don't have the cap room to sign James outright, but they could work a sign-and-trade with the Cavaliers.

one more thing
144taw.jpg

kb3zus.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yall got it twisted.....

LeBronLakers.jpg
pimp.gif

i know i know...wishful thinking
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
PIC IS HARD
pimp.gif

that would be very nice to watch fisher kobe lebron odom gasol/bynum the west would not have a chance any night against this team........but we all know it wont ever happen cuz lbj & kobe's ego is too big for one team & one ball
hey if they can live under one roof (MVPuppets) then i dont see a problem with them playing together
laugh.gif

at the end of the day i think kobe would welcome bron with open arms cause that means he has a chance to add more rings to his resume and he has learned from his feud with shaq...as for bron he would thrive having phil as his coach and kobe only has a couple more years left in him till the spotlight is all on bron bron

again wishful thinking
laugh.gif

Lakers and Knicks deperately need to go back to their mid 90's uniforms 
QFT.

What is the set up I hear about that Bron goes to the Knicks and would be able to invest in property or something around the Garden?  I know I'm off on that somewhere, the person tellin me was all kinds of backwards, but basically he said Bron would make an additonal 50 million from the real estate ventures he'd be receiving.  Anyone hear anything on this type of deal?  Who's running it and what not? 

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why would he play with Noah? Doesn't LeBron have some beef with Noah?

Didn't Kobe and Artest got into it a few time last year during the playoffs?
wink.gif

didnt rodman clear pippen a yr or so before he joined the bulls get over it hes coming to the black & red fools & YEEUPP i dont know what tems your going for but NAS SUCKS
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

What is the set up I hear about that Bron goes to the Knicks and would be able to invest in property or something around the Garden?  I know I'm off on that somewhere, the person tellin me was all kinds of backwards, but basically he said Bron would make an additonal 50 million from the real estate ventures he'd be receiving.  Anyone hear anything on this type of deal?  Who's running it and what not? 

Forbes: LeBron Could Buy Ownership In Knicks
May 18, 2010 10:35 PM EST
The National Editor of Forbes predicts that LeBron James will join theKnicks, with one of the major financial drivers being James’ ability tobuy shares in the publicly-traded New York franchise.

The Knicks cannot compensate James with shares in the organization,Madison Square Garden, but James would be able to invest his personalwealth to acquire the public stocks. The theory is that these stockswould dramatically increase in value with James playing for the Knicks.

“Now I am telling you next season LeBron will be playing for the NewYork Knicks because this January they became the only franchise thatcan use their stock as currency,

I mean, it's a good idea from Dolan...but I really don't think it will play a factor. Maybe someone with a better understand of stocks and economics could chime in.

It's not exclusive to LeBron.

Allen it's a big deal. it's a rare occurrence in any of the leagues for a team to be publicly traded. it's massive amounts of easy, guaranteed money. like i said look at how the value of the cavs increased dramatically when he came. Now imagine him in the biggest market in the country. he's basically investing in himself.

if he's smart he would make it look like he isn't going to NYC, get the stock down, then buy a lot of shares, then sign.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I mean, it's a good idea from Dolan...but I really don't think it will play a factor. Maybe someone with a better understand of stocks and economics could chime in.

No its not, but I think Lebron is the only free agent with the star power to make the stock go up that dramatically. So basically, he's the only person that can tap into the potential of this lucrative deal "unofficial" deal.

Well, I guess if he's looking for a payday off it, he better have already bought shares or be in the process of doing so. Right? Or do like you said.

If dolan really wants to lure him in financially, just offer him his own Cable channel like was rumored last fall.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by Al3xis

No its not, but I think Lebron is the only free agent with the star power to make the stock go up that dramatically. So basically, he's the only person that can tap into the potential of this lucrative deal "unofficial" deal.
exactly^

bosh, stat, even wade couldn't increase the value of the knicks like he could. it works specifically for this one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom