Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the dude DubA so upset?

You've been
mad.gif
 ever since the Bulls emerged as one of the "favorites" to get the Lebron according to NBA "experts" last week.

because the two main sources were a guy from Boston who doesn't like the knicks and the other guy in from Ohio and straight up hates the knicks and used to work for the NY Times covering the Nets. the same guy who wrote that lebron was too loyal to ever leave ohio after his MVP speech week ago is now saying if you put a gun to his head, he will go to CHI.

knicks fans were getting ripped for the same stuff bulls fans are hyped about. "NYC clothing, looking for houses"

the real reason i'm pissed is that it's being twisted that if he goes to new york, he doesn't care about winning. and that he's a selfish person. But if he goes to CHI it's level headed and has nothing to do with being selfish or a big ego. people act like if NY gets lebron it's somehow bad for the game or it's seen as "cheating".

if the knicks fan even talks about trading an expiring curry, or chandler they are crazy. but people are talking about Denng/henrich for Bosh and it's all
pimp.gif

and AT i'm proud of you. i seriously thought the neighbors would be smelling a foul odor coming from inside your house by now.

Originally Posted by DubA169

and AT i'm proud of you. i seriously thought the neighbors would be smelling a foul odor coming from inside your house by now.
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^That's all %$!# that you can't control, so why even be mad though? It ain't worth it fam. Let the media spew whatever rumors and talk they want, thats their job.

Your job as a fan; like mine - is to wait everything out. It ain't that serious..

i get mad at a thousand things i can't control that's just how i am

i've had problems with the mainstream media for years. 90% of these %+$% suckers shouldn't have a job. From politics to sports. their medium is dying and they will do anything to make money.

when people mention how good the nets core is over NYC even though they won 12 games, it's gonna piss me off. i haven't heard chandler or gallanari's name once but i hear Gibson. henrich and Deng? Seriously? Rose fine, he's a stud. Noah is solid. but gibson and Deng? really? who are they trying to convince? i haven't heard Walsh's. chandlers, gallnari's name once. they don't mention that curry is coming off the books next year. it's just bad journalism on purpose. theya re trying to piss kncik fans off and it's working lol.

how is chicago the sweetheart in this? How is he not a prick if he goes to Chi but he is if he goes to NYC? aren't the bulls the Cavs number 1 rival? isn't CHI the 3rd or 4th largest market in America?

if the knicks had no coach, a GM trying to punch out the old coach, 12 WINS last year, or played in the same building as the lakers, we would be getting destroyed on another level. how can you even argue with that?

"Several news sources agreed with the Daily Herald’s assessment that Kentucky coach John Calipari is not headed to the Bulls. Simply put, the Bulls do not believe hiring Calipari will be a condition for signing LeBron James as a free agent. Unless Phil Jackson or Doc Rivers gets involved, the Bulls’ coaching search looks like a two-man race between Maurice Cheeks and Lawrence Frank."

Chicago can kiss any chance they had of landing LBJ good-bye if that's true.

i honestly don't think Frank is a bad coach at all. But yeah that's not the power move i was expecting. i was thinking maybe van Gundy.

If the lakers win i think phil jackson gets that 12 million he wants. he will go for the 3peat over coaching in CHI or even NY

the more i think about it jackson is the only man on the planet that should coach lebron if everyone wants to see him at his max potential.

the more i think about it jackson is the only man on the planet that should coach lebron if everyone wants to see him at his max potential.

I don't know, LBJ's game as is isn't ideal for the triangle.  He's not nearly a good enough mid-range shooter or post up player yet.

i've had problems with the mainstream media for years. 90% of these %+$% suckers shouldn't have a job. From politics to sports. their medium is dying and they will do anything to make money.

when people mention how good the nets core is over NYC even though they won 12 games, it's gonna piss me off. i haven't heard chandler or gallanari's name once but i hear Gibson. henrich and Deng? Seriously? Rose fine, he's a stud. Noah is solid. but gibson and Deng? really? who are they trying to convince? i haven't heard Walsh's. chandlers, gallnari's name once. they don't mention that curry is coming off the books next year. it's just bad journalism on purpose. theya re trying to piss kncik fans off and it's working lol.

how is chicago the sweetheart in this? How is he not a prick if he goes to Chi but he is if he goes to NYC? aren't the bulls the Cavs number 1 rival? isn't CHI the 3rd or 4th largest market in America?

if the knicks had no coach, a GM trying to punch out the old coach, 12 WINS last year, or played in the same building as the lakers, we would be getting destroyed on another level. how can you even argue with that?

pimp.gif
QFT x infiniity

Still hoping LeBron can somehow end up in Dallas. Bron + Dirk = instant 3 championships.

Still hoping LeBron can somehow end up in Dallas. Bron + Dirk = instant 3 championships.

Ill take Hinrich over Chandler anyday of the week, provided they had the same salary.

Deng's a solid rebounder for a "guard" if you consider him one, but for that contract and shot selection, no thanks.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

ill be really happy if lebron doesnt go to new york...knicks fans have been sure he is going there for 2 years now and i have no idea why...if hes smart he stays in cleveland or bolts to the bulls....knicks arent winning anytime soonand im sure lebron doesnt want to wait 3 more years to win..bulls have a good squad but does lebron really wanna be in MJs shadow? he has to realize if he goes there then there will be a lot of pressure to live up to what michael did and it has potential to get ugly... he just needs to man up and stay in cleveland and build his own legacy just like michael and kobe have done..its not like the cavs are long ways away... they may be a coach and a player or 2 away....they arent horrible so i dont see what the problem is..

Name me one reputable Knicks fan on NT that said LeBron will be coming to New York is a guarantee? A lot of us know we won't be able to get him alone. We will have to sign someone like a Chris Bosh or an Amare in order to land LeBron.

because the two main sources were a guy from Boston who doesn't like the knicks and the other guy in from Ohio and straight up hates the knicks and used to work for the NY Times covering the Nets. the same guy who wrote that lebron was too loyal to ever leave ohio after his MVP speech week ago is now saying if you put a gun to his head, he will go to CHI.

knicks fans were getting ripped for the same stuff bulls fans are hyped about. "NYC clothing, looking for houses"

the real reason i'm pissed is that it's being twisted that if he goes to new york, he doesn't care about winning. and that he's a selfish person. But if he goes to CHI it's level headed and has nothing to do with being selfish or a big ego. people act like if NY gets lebron it's somehow bad for the game or it's seen as "cheating".

if the knicks fan even talks about trading an expiring curry, or chandler they are crazy. but people are talking about Denng/henrich for Bosh and it's all
pimp.gif

wesley_preach_470x352.jpg

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

pimp.gif
QFT x infiniity
Thank you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

pimp.gif

wesley_preach_470x352.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

"Several news sources agreed with the Daily Herald’s assessment that Kentucky coach John Calipari is not headed to the Bulls. Simply put, the Bulls do not believe hiring Calipari will be a condition for signing LeBron James as a free agent. Unless Phil Jackson or Doc Rivers gets involved, the Bulls’ coaching search looks like a two-man race between Maurice Cheeks and Lawrence Frank."

The fact that we aren't even going after Van Gundy, but going after Maurice Cheeks
indifferent.gif

Eh. Gibson, Deng, and Hinrich are NOT bad. Just goes to show you how much some of you want to comment the Bulls but don't watch them.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by ehh

The fact that we aren't even going after Van Gundy, but going after Maurice Cheeks
indifferent.gif

Why aren't we going after Avery Johnson???  WHAT THE @%+# ARE THEY DOING... ALREADY THEY'RE PISSING ME OFF. 

OUR FAITH IN THIS FRONT OFFICE IS ALREADY SHOTTY... THIS ISN'T HELPING THE MATTER
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Eh. Gibson, Deng, and Hinrich are NOT bad. Just goes to show you how much some of you want to comment the Bulls but don't watch them.

laugh.gif

I'd take those three as contributing pieces with ease, with lower pay rates though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom