Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
how on earth can you give ownership to a player on the team, especially a free agent signing. i don't even see how that's possible or legal. new york is a joke, do people have nothing better to do than just make stuff up. i remember that non sense about nike giving lebron an extra 50 million or whatever if he signed with ny or la lol. he's not going to new york, because i think he'll realize it's too risky to sacrifice championship opportunities. lebron has to win to maximize his value.

In breaking news, Lebron James farted at 11:27am on May 21st, 2010. 3 men claim to have identified the gas and have reason to believe it came from James himself. The odd part is, all 3 men were located in different cities.... Cleveland, New York, and Chicago.

It's not giving LeBron any ownership of the Knicks.

Him buying shares would be no different than me or you buying shares.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

In breaking news, Lebron James farted at 11:27am on May 21st, 2010. 3 men claim to have identified the gas and have reason to believe it came from James himself. The odd part is, all 3 men were located in different cities.... Cleveland, New York, and Chicago.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 There is no loophole in the CBA. I'm pretty damn certain LeBron buying shares(directly or indirectly) of the Knicks would absolutely constitute as salary cap circumvention.

CBA
Section 8. Limitation on Player Ownership.

During the term of this Agreement, no NBA player may acquire or hold a direct or indirect interest in the ownership ofany NBA Team; provided, however, that any player may own shares of anypublicly-traded company that directly or indirectly owns an NBA Team

i'm pretty sure you're wrong. It's been in the media for half a week. Nobody has refuted the story yet.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron Leaving Mike Brown Decision Up To Cavs
More Cavaliers News

May 21, 2010 11:05 AM EST

LeBron James has not called for Mike Brown to be fired and is leaving it up to organization, according to sources.

People within the organization are fighting for Brown to keep his job as head coach of the Cavaliers.

Via Brian Windhorst/Cleveland Plain Dealer (via Twitter)

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src...p_to_cavs/#ixzz0oahHevVX

dude is gone. Why else would he be so hands off about his coach?

And who in their right mind is fighting for Brown to keep his job?

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-bl ... ays_f.html

LeBron James will leave, says former NFL great Jim Brown
By Starting Blocks
May 21, 2010, 11:27AM

Jim Brown poses during the Cleveland Browns training camping in 1958.The greatest running back in NFL history, Jim Brown, said in a recent radio interview that LeBron James will leave Cleveland because of the way he has been treated by the public.

Brown told radio station WVIE-AM that he didn't like the backlash James has received since the Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated from the playoffs.

"You know, it's so unfortunate that a man that's got so much would feel so bad right now because of what he couldn't do. I think he's being treated unfairly,'' Brown said. "I think the expectations were too high, and I don't think he's gonna stay in Cleveland because of it. I think as one man, there's only so much you can do, and for people to analyze you and to basically say humiliating things about you, when you've given all those things through the years to that franchise, I think it's an atrocity.''

NBA slam dunks MSG stock plan for LeBron

2:05 PM By Alan Hahn

As per NBA spokesman Michael Bass regarding our earlier blog post and the report by Forbes Magazine national editor Michael Ozanian:

"Ownership of shares in MSG in a situation such as this would constitute Salary Cap circumvention."

Clearly the CBA rule outlined in my previous blog -- a player may own shares in a publicly-traded company that directly or indirectly...

article keeps going but can't read it for free. I wonder if they will be in a legal battle. The rules are pretty straightforward that he can buy stock in a public company.

^You slurp lebron more than any thirsty Cavs fan I've ever seen. Jus sayin tho. You went from being a knicks fan to a lebron Stan. Disgusting.

^You slurp lebron more than any thirsty Cavs fan I've ever seen. Jus sayin tho. You went from being a knicks fan to a lebron Stan. Disgusting.

This might be the biggest free agency in NBA history, and his favorite team has the chance to sign the best available player. So he's posting articles regarding that.. Lol not really slurping

[h1]Bosh Gives Raptors Wish List[/h1]May 21, 2010 4:09 PM EST

Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
The agent for All-Star forward Chris Bosh has narrowed the list of his client's preferred teams down to five, sources told ESPN's Chad Ford at the NBA Combine in Chicago.

The list of teams, which includes the Bulls, Lakers, Heat, Knicks and Raptors, was given to Toronto in the event they want to work a sign-and-trade should Bosh not re-sign with Toronto.

Bosh likes the option of a sign-and-trade, rather than signing with another team outright, because he could make more money and have another year added to his deal.

The Raptors would also prefer a sign-and-trade because it would allow him to replace Bosh.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," a source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."
"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," a source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."
And this is what us Knick fans always say, but everyone gets mad.. We know what we're talking about.. it's a high possibility.. but it don't mean it's gonna happen

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Bosh Gives Raptors Wish List[/h1]May 21, 2010 4:09 PM EST

Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
The agent for All-Star forward Chris Bosh has narrowed the list of his client's preferred teams down to five, sources told ESPN's Chad Ford at the NBA Combine in Chicago.

The list of teams, which includes the Bulls, Lakers, Heat, Knicks and Raptors, was given to Toronto in the event they want to work a sign-and-trade should Bosh not re-sign with Toronto.
Do It Mitch!!!

(No Wonder he was at the Laker game, and visited the team in the locker room)
Bynum, Farmar, Sasha, for Chris Bosh.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

i'm posting information on lebron in the lebron thread
laugh.gif

excuse me for knowing that my best chance at seeing the the knicks win a championship in the next 7 years is by getting lebron james. Oh my what slurpage. why would I want a two time MVP on a team that hasn't won a chip in my lifetime
eyes.gif

I've been sayin a Bynum+filler for Bosh sign and trade is a sleeper possibility that LA and Bosh would love for to happen and Toronto would bite on since they wouldn't want Bosh walkin for nothing and would have a top 3 center in the east if healthy.

I've been sayin a Bynum+filler for Bosh sign and trade is a sleeper possibility that LA and Bosh would love for to happen and Toronto would bite on since they wouldn't want Bosh walkin for nothing and would have a top 3 center in the east if healthy.

OK.. I'm gonna try and narrow down some of these sign and trade scenarios

Chicago - Deng - Hinrich... But.. The Raptors want a PF/C, so you'll need to throw in Gibson or Noah

Deng-Hinrich-Gibson = $20.8M
Deng-Hinrich-Noah = $22.2M

This is added to Raps salary with no Allstar players. That might end it right there
sick.gif

Heats
Beasley-Haslem-Pick- Another Scrub

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Knicks[/color]
Lee-Chandler (even though i don't think we should and will offer Chandler, there was a report saying that the Raps were interested in a sign-and trade for Lee a few months ago
Lee is an all star with better numbers than Bosh in rebounds, assist and steals per game. I kind of blame the injury Bosh had tho
But that's only if Lee accepts that which i don't think he would.

Lakers
Bynum-Vujavic-Farmar
You're getting a Center that is always injured when you need him, an inconsistent shooter, and a decent PG

best for the Raps would be Knicks-(Bulls or Lakers)- Heats

If David is all about the money (which is what he has been hammering into our heads) then he would go there.

Toronto is cooler than 3/4 of the cities in the NBA anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom