Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

PSD created. email me if you want it. I don't know if it's very good, and I'm sure that my Silver Surfers don't compare to BP's.
4le2grd.jpg

SidelineApparel.com - Brand New Design, Same Great ServiceCheck the Coupon Sticky to save yourself 25% OFF

im not a fan of templates, they're basically i coloring book.

i like to PHOTOSHOP!!! not color...
BP the owner

lol you can send me that one too i have PS but only the wifey uses it lol
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

CoolGrayNT, I just got the all whites in a sz10. I'm trying to get some info on them. I may getting rid of them. PM me.

Quote:
im not a fan of templates, they're basically i coloring book.

i like to PHOTOSHOP!!! not color...
from scratch when working with PS, but can't knock your hustle man keep it up
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

thanks man,

but no, i still dont have any PSDs saved. i have nearly 100 PSes of just the IVs so sometimes i take parts off those.

for example, the clear soles on the ones on the last page i cut off of an older photoshop and made fit on this one. or sometimes i'll cut off the entire ankle strap from one pic and make it fit what im doing.

thats just the way i like to do it, the way i've always done it...
BP the owner

^ BP you mind doing one for me

blue ankle strap
blue upper
gold lace staps
wine midsole
gold sole
wine inner bootie
white swoosh/gold outline
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

You know on the sole of the IV's it says Witness, Believe etc. What do you guys think it should say if they came out with IV's Finals edition? I say they put "Rise Up"! HAHA referring to that corny line they have at Cleveland. What you guys think they should put?

WANTED Sz 11.5 - 12 DS OR Used
Lebron IV - Remix, Bdays, All white, All black, All stars, Chinas.

thanks BP... and you are right about the straps....but it would look ill with the blue alternate
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

nice photoshops every1. really stoked lebron took the cavs to the finals and hope he can get them the title. also really excited about the comemerative shoe thats suppose to drop, might hafta cop. keep comin with the info guys. i am a witness

Back
Top Bottom