Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Lebr0n was a CENTAUR last night!Get ready bruce bowen Lbj will kick your @#%$..

Who said lebron wasnt clutch? I hope the cavs win it all. i cant stand ol' crying @#%$ rasheed or the spurs.

Typical Detroit haters :smh:
smh.gif
it's gonna be a repeat of last year for your CAVS.

Losing game 6 and game 7 :pimp:
pimp.gif

When Cleveland chokes this series again to the "D" the franchise will never recover :lol:
laugh.gif

For years Detroit has stepped up in these type of situations all the pressure is on Cleveland :evil:
devil.gif

You know LBJ will not have a repeat performance of game 5. Btw that was an epic performance by LBJ :pimp:
pimp.gif

I am glad I have his Upper Deck Rookie Card Collection and his limited rookie hologram :lol:
laugh.gif

Phatkaps the #1 urban clothing store in Nashville...
Would like to present Nashville's 1st sneaker boutique PK SNEAXS offering the hottest and latest kicks on the market...
Phatkaps the name you know presents PK SNEAXS. Opening in June 2007
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

gooden gave him a new nickname: "video game" james coz it looked like a video game the way he took over. 29 of teams last 30 points nuff said.

I played ball this morning in my brons and everybody noticed today...I have been playing in the since the start of the year but they only notice this morning....LOL
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

I WONDER HOW COLLECTORS GET ALL THESE PE'S..HOW CAN I GET MY HANDS ON A COUPLE OF PE'S LIKE THE ONES BOHOLIKICKS HAS..AND DO TELL ME EBAY

When the Cavs beat the Pistons, expect me to be rocking this to game 1....

ddqHcIW+gdhOhu3ZctTrBc5XV3QpX7iN0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

If the Cavs make the NBA Finals, I hope wears the LeBron IV's. I really dislike those crappy Air Zoom Soldier.
King

Back
Top Bottom