Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Last pair is nice, the rest aren't too nice. Thanks BP, that must have taken a bit of work.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I would take any of those bp. Good work.
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

BP.. good stuff.. they are a little off than what I pictured.. but for these.. I would change the upper Straps to Wine and the Lace Straps to Wine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

the 3rd one looks too much like the all stars but the last ones are sick,nice work
______
WE GROWN.

^^^^ those are cool i like the gold wit the blue though but u dhoulf have just made it silver and blue with a hint of red in certain places

Great stuff but unlikely colors. Thanks for the pics nice stuff.

WANTED SIZES 11.5-12
Lebron IV: Playoff Remix, Bdays, All stars, All Black, All white PM Me.

I like the clear soles of the of the third pair but my vote goes for the last pair. Good work BP. Your work is appreciated.

I would copyright those designs ASAP...willing to bet money Nike releases something "similiar"

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

is the commemorative shoe expected to be the IV? even though that is his sig shoe..i would have guessed it to be a special edition Soldier since he played the entire post season in those.
AIM - Huss Sole

well.... the O'Brien Trophy I had on the Heel tab... =)
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

BP wouldn't it be easier if you did have a template? why'd you wanna go through all the work it takes to PS 1 shoe over and over again?
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Back
Top Bottom