OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Sorry few the blurry pics.. They were just quick comparison shots. But, like I said the X laces look lighter because of the white in them.. Still are on point!! Love these SB X!!!!!!! The teal sole looks so fresh and so clean in person!

Here's some pics, not sure how I feel about these. I may keep them, I may not. If I do give them up, ill pick up Pressures, since I REALLY want those. I like the pink, and the atomic green sole is nice, but maybe a bit too bright? The black is too damn shiny, lol. Overall the shoe POPS in the sunlight. Def had my neighbors staring for a cool while.

Last edited:
Nike needs to just charge us $5 for an extra pair of laces. They would make so much money

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those HOME FLORIDIANS just went to #1 on my fav list so far, EEEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLENT JOB !

and fwiw iheartboost always is helpful with his posts and adds alot to the lebron threads (only ones i post in), so derr !

Last edited:
Here's some pics, not sure how I feel about these. I may keep them, I may not. If I do give them up, ill pick up Pressures, since I REALLY want those. I like the pink, and the atomic green sole is nice, but maybe a bit too bright? The black is too damn shiny, lol. Overall the shoe POPS in the sunlight. Def had my neighbors staring for a cool while.

Whoa These r Sick ....The Best Yeezy Design I Seen ...If Thats What Inspired You To Make Em

Lou39 -Is that game royal on your HWC? If so WOW game royal is amazing!! Def going with the game royal upper on my NYG pair. Thanks and lmk!!

Man I ordered my pair on 10/9 and still havent shipped so i called nike and got three 20% off coupon codes. This is taking too long.

So I have seen a lot of different renditions of the south beach colorway and I am glad everyone likes what they ordered but mine are a bit different and I cant express how much I LOVE these!! I was out of town on work and they have been waiting for me since tuesday! You think its rough waiting for UPS.... Try having to deal with knowing they have been delivered and still not being able to see em for days :D... Anyway, without further adieu.....

Nice work, mine will be the same except with speckled sole. I skipped the diamond swoosh for the re-make pair, kinda like the regular swoosh better and saved $20.

:pimp: Great job i like...

Nice work, mine will be the same except with speckled sole. I skipped the diamond swoosh for the re-make pair, kinda like the regular swoosh better and saved $20.
@lewi1913 thanks. I would agree tho. I like the regular swoosh's look better and the fact you can choose a different outline color is nice too....And like you said 20 cheaper!! Cant wait to see your pics lewi1913. When they supposed to be there?

@lewi1913 thanks. I would agree tho. I like the regular swoosh's look better and the fact you can choose a different outline color is nice too....And like you said 20 cheaper!! Cant wait to see your pics lewi1913. When they supposed to be there?

I just ordered the 7 pairs today, so its still a month out. My other 3 already came in and I posted them earlier (SB, MV, and Entourage X Sprite)

I just ordered the 7 pairs today, so its still a month out. My other 3 already came in and I posted them earlier (SB, MV, and Entourage X Sprite)
Ok ya I remember the pics of the first three.. All looked on point! Are you sending any of em back? Or you just keepin em all?

This is so true, and I find it more pathetic how those who don't agree call you a hater. Its called an opinion, sad that's really how ppl on NT and out here are now, you don't like something your a hater. I do understand the one point that some ppl didn't get certain shoes so they try and make them, but truth be told what works for one shoe most times will not work for another. Everybody making the same thing there no creativity. Dont say Nike limits your option because anyone who really been on this shoe thing knows more options come as the year comes. Now of course this is my opinion what you gonna do call me a hater too smh

Yeah I called him a HATER. I'm all about sharing an opinion and more often than not I encourage conflicting opinions because it helps better most situations as a different view point is being shown to help progress things. In this situation his comment and wording came off mad HATERISH because of what was said and where he said it. This is an ID thread, a thread dedicated to people CUSTOMIZING a shoe model they like with whatever color scheme they think will look best. Buddy felt the need to come into the thread and say this that and the other about creativity and blah blah blah. People have reasons for doing what they want, who are you to condemn anyone to creative conformity for doing so? Last I checked NONE of these colors are on a X so that alone makes them unique. Secondly, I personally have all the actual shoes (aside from RC 7's) that inspired my X ID's, I liked the color scheme on the X as well so I made them on the X since Nike is Officially releasing crap. Nike didn't limit anything in the creative realm as far as I'm concerned, I just made the shoes I liked most and will make more. Since we talking opinions, yeah, I'll call YOU a hater too for saying there is no creativity within someone making what they want. :lol:

your the problem with niketalk
i stated my opinion and you call me a troll
kids like you man, kids like you ....
but if you have a problem with me ill give you my address

And now you getting brolic in a shoe thread because someone you don't know and chances are will never meet in your life called you a troll. Really G, REALLY? You got some gangster sprinkled in with your hating? :lol: Stop it G!

Everybody in this thread has been looking forward to seeing everybody else's ID designs and everybody has been showing love regardless if they design isn't great or "original" but naaaaaaaw Y'all come to the thread for the 1st time and throw ish where you type. Troll to the definition right. It aint that hard to show love. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all designs. :D

Finally got my ID's last night! I knew there would be many HWC's made and I figured most would be based off the Lebron VIII so I based mine off my favorite model, the Lebron VII. Really satisfied with the outcome, the orange and royal blue really do pop in person.
smokin.gif

Straight fresh. What kind of jeans are those? They look a lot like my Mishka raw selvedge.

Ok ya I remember the pics of the first three.. All looked on point! Are you sending any of em back? Or you just keepin em all?

Sending back the defect pair of SB, and I re-ordered. On the fence about the Sprite Entourage, but keeping the miami vice for sure.

Yeah I called him a HATER. I'm all about sharing an opinion and more often than not I encourage conflicting opinions because it helps better most situations as a different view point is being shown to help progress things. In this situation his comment and wording came off mad HATERISH because of what was said and where he said it. This is an ID thread, a thread dedicated to people CUSTOMIZING a shoe model they like with whatever color scheme they think will look best. Buddy felt the need to come into the thread and say this that and the other about creativity and blah blah blah. People have reasons for doing what they want, who are you to condemn anyone to creative conformity for doing so? Last I checked NONE of these colors are on a X so that alone makes them unique. Secondly, I personally have all the actual shoes (aside from RC 7's) that inspired my X ID's, I liked the color scheme on the X as well so I made them on the X since Nike is Officially releasing crap. Nike didn't limit anything in the creative realm as far as I'm concerned, I just made the shoes I liked most and will make more. Since we talking opinions, yeah, I'll call YOU a hater too for saying there is no creativity within someone making what they want. :lol:
And now you getting brolic in a shoe thread because someone you don't know and chances are will never meet in your life called you a troll. Really G, REALLY? You got some gangster sprinkled in with your hating? :lol: Stop it G!
Everybody in this thread has been looking forward to seeing everybody else's ID designs and everybody has been showing love regardless if they design isn't great or "original" but naaaaaaaw Y'all come to the thread for the 1st time and throw ish where you type. Troll to the definition right. It aint that hard to show love. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all designs. :D

man shut the hell up lol

you sound like a bitter old man

everyone doesnt have the same personality

**** all that "love" ****

if i dont like something im gonna say i dont like it

man shut the hell up lol
you sound like a bitter old man
everyone doesnt have the same personality
**** all that "love" ****
if i dont like something im gonna say i dont like it

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :lol:

Lame... :stoneface:

Has anybody posted the Stadium Grey with a navy midsole? Need to see how that plays out. Buddy that got that jeweled tab with the flat swoosh, NICE!

Back
Top Bottom