OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

That is hard to believe. They look great in pictures. How close would you say the blue is to the helmet below? How does it compare to the front of the helmet where it is lighter? That is the true color of the Giants helmet. Thanks for the help!!!
Game royal is a must if your going for Giants theme. That picture is a great example of what the game royal upper looks like on the X in person. Under good lighting you get that metallic bright blue while in darker lighting you get a deep rich blue hue(almost the slightest bit purple if that makes sense). Should look good on the grey midsole :nerd: :smokin. Post pics if you go through with it, hope this helps.

what is the difference between photo blue and royal blue on the actual shoe. anyone got pictures of the photo blue id? and how did the south beach pair have a regular swoosh but a diamond logo on the tongue?

This goes out to all ID Creator's, help your ID find a good closet. Thanks! :D

It's all gonna end up in Nike's clearance outlet stores like the one in FL for $40. But good luck trying to time it right because the employees always snatch up the good ID returns. :smh: The usual IDs leftover on the table or wall are always soccer boots, big sized bball shoes, track shoes, or kids shoes. Rarely are their af1s, lebrons, kobes, air max, etc.

IHeartBoost urs have alot of speckles on the midsole I like that mine did not turn out that way kinda mad about to call and Bi*ch lol

IHeartBoost urs have alot of speckles on the midsole I like that mine did not turn out that way kinda mad about to call and Bi*ch lol

my first impression looking at your pics. shoes overall looks good. the speckles seems like the guy doing it got tired halfway through.

Game royal is a must if your going for Giants theme. That picture is a great example of what the game royal upper looks like on the X in person. Under good lighting you get that metallic bright blue while in darker lighting you get a deep rich blue hue(almost the slightest bit purple if that makes sense). Should look good on the grey midsole :nerd: :smokin. Post pics if you go through with it, hope this helps.

Thanks bro!! Yeah from your pics the game royal looks great. Don't know about the grey midsole. Was going to go with a white midsole and red speckles.

I call bs but if you telling the truth....huge score
Is this what the sneaker game is coming too dudes callin bs on coupon codes lmao. Come on man its about customer service my shoes should have been here by now and they still dont know when they shipping out and im paying over 300.00 for something. Those 3 coupon codes are the least they could have done for me.

Is this what the sneaker game is coming too dudes callin bs on coupon codes lmao. Come on man its about customer service my shoes should have been here by now and they still dont know when they shipping out and im paying over 300.00 for something. Those 3 coupon codes are the least they could have done for me.

I think what Jeff is trying to say is Nike has gotten very stingy with coupon codes over 10%. New member claims to get 20% coupon code for a late ID and not one but three 20% codes, just sounds a little too good to be true. Really makes no difference if you did or didn't.

I'm calling ******** on the 3 20% coupons. I had to return 3 pairs of Lebron 9 elites due to defects like, green laces, scuffs on the shoe and the gold swoosh missing paint in addition to my ID getting messed up and they offered one 15% off then gave me the option of two 15% or one 20% so no way in hell do I believe the guy who said that. At the most he got 1 20% off.

Agreed. Over this year, I've received 2-15% & 1-20% coupon(s). The first 2 were for the Galaxy release mess up and the N7s. The 20% was for a KD IV iD where they actually sent me someone else's pair meaning they never put my actual order into production. I can see getting one code for 20%, but three? You either got lucky speaking to a very generous Nike Team member or are just flat-out lying...

Last edited:
did anybody get there pair in yet with a black midsole with black speckles???

they told me they were going to remake mine but then emailed me that black with black speckles turns out plain black.....i dont even like mine anyways ..... too shiny and cheap for the $337 i paid.....going back monday

they told me they were going to remake mine but then emailed me that black with black speckles turns out plain black.....i dont even like mine anyways ..... too shiny and cheap for the $337 i paid.....going back monday
I know somebody here ID'ed a pair with a black midsole and black speckles and I could have sworn you could see the texture/pattern difference.  I'll try to hunt down the page but this thread has gotten huge.

Check out page 61 http://niketalk.com/t/509635/official-lebron-x-nike-id-thread/1800

jst628 and rawdawg34 are talking about having "ghost splatter" which I think is the black specks on black midsole.  Can't see the specks though on the shoes in the pics but jst628 says they are there. 

Last edited:

I know somebody here ID'ed a pair with a black midsole and black speckles and I could have sworn you could see the texture/pattern difference.  I'll try to hunt down the page but this thread has gotten huge.

i have the black on black speckle, and it definitely gives the midsole a cool texture.

Back
Top Bottom