OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^^ haha i guess that would be appropriate.

Whatup Gentry, good to see you still going strong on the I.D/LeBron game.

i really wanted to use a translucent sole and i just kept coming back to this design, so hopefuly they come out the way i imagine.

tbh, wasnt a huge fan of the LBJ-X at first, prob b/c none of the official CWs really caught my eye.
but then i visited NTSF and tried on a pair and WOW, they are the most comfy LBJ's ever, imo.

pillowy plushness like the LBJ 8's, with the addition of that "flubber-like" feel that the zoom adds.

still feel the 8 > 10 in terms of aesthetics, but comfort, i might have to give it to X (initial reaction at least).

thanks for reading, lol

btw, have you posted any of your designs gentry? very curious to see what the mad scientist conjured up this time.
also, im surprised i havent seen NWT post anything. he done with NT or nikeid?

Last edited:
^^ haha i guess that would be appropriate.

Whatup Gentry, good to see you still going strong on the I.D/LeBron game.

i really wanted to use a translucent sole and i just kept coming back to this design, so hopefuly they come out the way i imagine.

tbh, wasnt a huge fan of the LBJ-X at first, prob b/c none of the official CWs really caught my eye.
but then i visited NTSF and tried on a pair and WOW, they are the most comfy LBJ's ever, imo.

pillowy plushness like the LBJ 8's, with the addition of that "flubber-like" feel that the zoom adds.

still feel the 8 > 10 in terms of aesthetics, but comfort, i might have to give it to X (initial reaction at least).

thanks for reading, lol

btw, have you posted any of your designs gentry? very curious to see what the mad scientist conjured up this time.
also, im surprised i havent seen NWT post anything. he done with NT or nikeid?

What's up butter. Good to see u in here. I've been also wondering why NWT is MIA. As far as these iD's go though i haven't posted anything yet. I got my first pair coming in tomorrow. I decided to play it safe for my first iD and went with a HWC colorway. But now that I've seen how all these iD's are turning out I'm ready to start cooking. I'll probably be making 1 pair per month if not more. I already got about 12 pairs that are ready to go. I'm just trying to pace myself though before I end up going bankrupt. :lol:

Last edited:

DeJuan Blair's Nike iD LeBron X (@DeJuan45)

haha he must of saw mine.....j/k

You must have seen mine :lol: :tongue:
800x1200px-LL-f35a4bc1_nikeid-12.jpeg

placed an order for these earlier in the week.
was going to hold off, but i was afriad nike might take off the ATOMIC TEAL transluscent bottoms when they add/subtract options
if this was an official CW, what would you nickname these? lol
:nerd:
Hopefully those get the black jeweled logo on the tongue like mine did.. It would look perfect on those "Miami breeze!" :D

I was just examining my pair more closely and found that on the inside of the left shoe the fly wire wasn't connected...where can I contact Nike to either get this fixed or a new pair

It's like there's a bobby pin in there ill take pics when I get home

Returning Them For a Full Refund Was No Option.....So I Asked For a 20 off For My Trouble ...She Said They Dont Offer That Anymore

why was returning them for full refund not an option? nike has never given a fight about returns for QC issues, or what they call FD (factory defect)
i just returned some shoes to the local nike outlet that i ordered from orlando outfit cuz they fit too tight, and i wore em 3x
Did you at least clean them? Also did you get your shipping money back too or just the price of shoe?

^^Return them. I'm guessing they used that pin to fish the flywire through the slit which you don't have. Doubt you will make a cut to fix it so yeah return them.

Last edited:
Came up with this when I was bored earlier today and I really like it for some reason, may have to cop once I get my first pair and see how I like the kicks and quality etc.

i would take them back to my nearest nike retailer, get a gift card and a discount coupon, then order the same design again.

This.. But [COLOR=#Red]Rawdawg[/COLOR] quick question the nike retailer wont give you the discount coupon will they?? You gotta call customer service right..

I was given a 15% off code today however they said it was not valid on ID items. The nikestore rep said that they are not offering any ID coupon codes at this time. HOWEVER, I applied it to a pair of ID's and it took 15% off. I asked the rep about that and they said it may show up as 15% off but it will be removed when the order is placed. Is the rep correct or are they trying to keep me from getting the full potential from my code?

EDIT: Just spoke to another rep who told me the exact opposite. They said if the code applies it will stick, they will never charge more than it says when checking out!

Last edited:
Did you at least clean them? Also did you get your shipping money back too or just the price of shoe?
didnt clean em, just walked in and handed them the shoes and said i need to return because they fit too tight and he took my receipt n made it happen.
i did not get shipping costs back, which was about $11. the shoes were $119.99

This.. But [COLOR=#Red]Rawdawg[/COLOR] quick question the nike retailer wont give you the discount coupon will they?? You gotta call customer service right..

right twnty,

i would call customer service first and get the discount. but nowadays you have to really fight for 15 percent, 20% is almost unheard of. but 15% is better than nothing. it really helps if you wait and order multiple IDs at the same time.

after i get the discount, I would take them back. and reorder.

I was given a 15% off code today however they said it was not valid on ID items. The nikestore rep said that they are not offering any ID coupon codes at this time. HOWEVER, I applied it to a pair of ID's and it took 15% off. I asked the rep about that and they said it may show up as 15% off but it will be removed when the order is placed. Is the rep correct or are they trying to keep me from getting the full potential from my code?

EDIT: Just spoke to another rep who told me the exact opposite. They said if the code applies it will stick, they will never charge more than it says when checking out!

never heard of that one before. i would def make sure i was able to use my coupon code for whatever i wanted. PERIOD

Alright I think I'm going to try to fix them and if doesn't work ill return them and go from there...I really don't wanna wait another month

I ordered a pair like the V-Day PE Lebron is wearing today but orange instead of red and orange swoosh. Now I know what to expect when they come in.

Managed to fix them suitably enough that no one notice that anything is amiss...but I'll know it kinda is turning me off to the ID process

Back
Top Bottom