OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I'm waiting on the same thing. Im just keeping my fingers crossed they only add things and don't subtract while adding...
Yeah, the laces change the feel alot for some reason. I hooped in my Jades, awesome comfort and spring! At first the stability and court control is iffy until you get accustom to the height off the ground you're at then its not even a 2nd thought. Pillow like cushioning tho, couldn't ask for more.

I got a pair of Jades the first time around and just bought a second pair to hoop in. Cannot wait to try them out.

I just realized that the orange HWC has the wrong pull tab on the tongue. It should of been orange as well.

I don't know. I think he is right.. Ex below..

Hmm, now that I look at many different pairs, it seems like they messed up and put the wrong tongues with the non-jeweled swoosh. Damn, I had 2 ID's I wanted but they won't look proper with the white. I'm not a fan of the jeweled swoosh on these colors, and I wan an outline color.

Returning Them For a Full Refund Was No Option.....So I Asked For a 20 off For My Trouble ...She Said They Dont Offer That Anymore

why was returning them for full refund not an option? nike has never given a fight about returns for QC issues, or what they call FD (factory defect)
i just returned some shoes to the local nike outlet that i ordered from orlando outfit cuz they fit too tight, and i wore em 3x

why was returning them for full refund not an option? nike has never given a fight about returns for QC issues, or what they call FD (factory defect)
i just returned some shoes to the local nike outlet that i ordered from orlando outfit cuz they fit too tight, and i wore em 3x

I got the impression returning them wasn't an option on HIS end, not Nike's.

i considered that, but didnt seem like that was what he meant after reading over what he said again. could be wrong

They do offer it but they have gotten VERY STINGY with it. My guess is there have been alot given out or the more likely reason, they've been in these forums and decided there are more fake issues than worthy ones. Oh well...
In case any body still wanted to see the lace swap...
Holy ****... this is dope! thumbs up

Yeah I called him a HATER. I'm all about sharing an opinion and more often than not I encourage conflicting opinions because it helps better most situations as a different view point is being shown to help progress things. In this situation his comment and wording came off mad HATERISH because of what was said and where he said it. This is an ID thread, a thread dedicated to people CUSTOMIZING a shoe model they like with whatever color scheme they think will look best. Buddy felt the need to come into the thread and say this that and the other about creativity and blah blah blah. People have reasons for doing what they want, who are you to condemn anyone to creative conformity for doing so? Last I checked NONE of these colors are on a X so that alone makes them unique. Secondly, I personally have all the actual shoes (aside from RC 7's) that inspired my X ID's, I liked the color scheme on the X as well so I made them on the X since Nike is Officially releasing crap. Nike didn't limit anything in the creative realm as far as I'm concerned, I just made the shoes I liked most and will make more. Since we talking opinions, yeah, I'll call YOU a hater too for saying there is no creativity within someone making what they want. :lol:
And now you getting brolic in a shoe thread because someone you don't know and chances are will never meet in your life called you a troll. Really G, REALLY? You got some gangster sprinkled in with your hating? :lol: Stop it G!
Everybody in this thread has been looking forward to seeing everybody else's ID designs and everybody has been showing love regardless if they design isn't great or "original" but naaaaaaaw Y'all come to the thread for the 1st time and throw ish where you type. Troll to the definition right. It aint that hard to show love. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all designs. :D

none of that fam, lets be real , i simply stated my opinion, didn't call anyone out in particular, it was a pretty general statement but apparently you thought i was talking to you or your feelings were hurt... so how that makes me a hater im struggling to comprehend

and even checking back today the same ol SB story

truth hurts sometimes..... but i got faith in niketalk tho,,,, seen some original ideas that i like

They do offer it but they have gotten VERY STINGY with it. My guess is there have been alot given out or the more likely reason, they've been in these forums and decided there are more fake issues than worthy ones. Oh well...
Green laces look amazing. These actually make me want to order a pair instead of waiting for the real Xmas pair next month. A couple more pics of the real ones will help me decide, but damn. The speckled midsole option looks horrible on NikeID but they come out great. One of the top 3 ID's I've seen though, along with the HWC and KD IV Galaxy.

none of that fam, lets be real , i simply stated my opinion, didn't call anyone out in particular, it was a pretty general statement but apparently you thought i was talking to you or your feelings were hurt... so how that makes me a hater im struggling to comprehend
and even checking back today the same ol SB story
truth hurts sometimes..... but i got faith in niketalk tho,,,, seen some original ideas that i like

Was poking fun cuz I was bored at work, I'm over it G. We can all move on. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion of your opinion and so on. Goodluck with your ID's.

where can I get this jersey? :nerd:

I got this jersey from the Miami Heat team store online. Miami Hoops gear it's called. Got it way back last season probably around the start of the shortened season, got it to rock with Big Bangs in summer. They're tough to find now though, mostly fakes on eBay... :smh:

I got this jersey from the Miami Heat team store online. Miami Hoops gear it's called. Got it way back last season probably around the start of the shortened season, got it to rock with Big Bangs in summer. They're tough to find now though, mostly fakes on eBay... :smh:

Amazon has some, I got mine on there. Sold by amazon are legit, don't mess with 3rd party sellers.

About to pull the trigger on these 2.
Still tinkering around with them a bit though.

Those Batmans are nice. I'd go with black midsole but then again it''s not my design to wear :tongue:. If only the 240 and 310 versions allowed you to outline the jeweled swoosh. Your design with a yellow outline on the jeweled swoosh as well as the toebox swoosh being outlined in yellow would be so dope. Small, minute detail, but it can really make a shoe. Nice nonetheless fam!

Peru, thank you very much for these lace swap pics; all three look great! If its not too much trouble could you take a couple more shots with the red and black laces in? Would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Peru, thank you very much for these lace swap pics; all three look great! If its not too much trouble could you take a couple more shots with the red and black laces in? Would be much appreciated!

You mean Red/Black laces from the Jades or the Black ID Laces and the Red ID laces separately?

Those Batmans are nice. I'd go with black midsole but then again it''s not my design to wear
tongue.gif
. If only the 240 and 310 versions allowed you to outline the jeweled swoosh. Your design with a yellow outline on the jeweled swoosh as well as the toebox swoosh being outlined in yellow would be so dope. Small, minute detail, but it can really make a shoe. Nice nonetheless fam!
The midsole is black. Not sure why its showing up looking obsidian lol.

placed an order for these earlier in the week.

was going to hold off, but i was afriad nike might take off the ATOMIC TEAL transluscent bottoms when they add/subtract options

if this was an official CW, what would you nickname these? lol
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom