OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Dude, these aren't that great for ball.

Sorry. Just a spontaneous rant. I have played about 8 games in them since getting them last week. They are broken in as much as they ever will be, just not enough flex in the forefoot for me (i feel like a dummy, like I should have known that would be the case with full length max-zoom).

Back to kobe's for ball.

But they still look hot.:tongue:

Bored so I did some colorways...

Btw has anybody posted pics of the dark grey cause I might buy those grey nerf ones eventually

EDIT: Forgot to post these...

I also did some pure platinum yeezy renderings but they looked too blah so I aint post them

Last edited:
My South Beaches, a little different from the ones I've seen so far. Black midsole with white speckles. White sole. White flywire.

Nice execution on those Beats..Is it just me or is that jewel swoosh always seem to bit a tad bit off on the brightness?..It looks to me like the flat w/outlined swoosh matches better when using the same color on another part of the shoe, i.e. orange swoosh w/orange lining or outsole..

Nice execution on those Beats..Is it just me or is that jewel swoosh always seem to bit a tad bit off on the brightness?..It looks to me like the flat w/outlined swoosh matches better when using the same color on another part of the shoe, i.e. orange swoosh w/orange lining or outsole..

Thanks, yeah you're right--the inner lining pink is brighter than the jewel swoosh pink. The difference isn't big enough to bother me though.

^^Yeah it wouldn't be a big enough issue for me either..But why is it that Nike can get the flat swoosh to match pretty much perfectly, but the jewel swoosh seems to never quite be the same shade?..It kinda sucks that your paying a very nice chunk of change and they can't get it right..

To all you guys that are paying for the top and middle priced LBJ ID's..Are you guys buying the + versions to actually use the extra tech or is it just a preference for the different swoosh and the lacelock?

Is that Atomic Teal on those Cannons up there? The renderings always look different than the finished product.

Order delayed and won't ship until late November now. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ordered on the 12th - they are out of materials...I'm assuming it's the black upper or teal tongue

Well...at least I got a 20% coupon...

Last edited:
^that's all bad if they leave that pin in there like that, not once but twice. Possible lawsuit if the pin stabbed your foot as you put them on. :nerd:

Last edited:
So looking through some of the pics of the ID's, it seems like the upper on the X+ is a metallic pearl instead of a true white? Is the regular X with the outlined Swoosh also like this? I like the matte look over the pearl look and am ready to pull the trigger on a pair of ID's. 

So looking through some of the pics of the ID's, it seems like the upper on the X+ is a metallic pearl instead of a true white? Is the regular X with the outlined Swoosh also like this? I like the matte look over the pearl look and am ready to pull the trigger on a pair of ID's. 

It's definitely NOT like the matte finish of the GM's. The best description of it to a regular production shoe in terms of the white is probably the USA 9 lows. They seem to have that same pearl white look to them. I like the way it looks so I have no complaints. Hope that helps. :D

It's definitely NOT like the matte finish of the GM's. The best description of it to a regular production shoe in terms of the white is probably the USA 9 lows. They seem to have that same pearl white look to them. I like the way it looks so I have no complaints. Hope that helps.
happy.gif
Is it really, noticeably shinier than the USA 9 Lows? Your pics make them look like a darker white than the USA 9 Lows. I wouldn't mind the USA 9 Lows/ Home Elites shiny effect.

Thanks for the reply man.

Back
Top Bottom