OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I hit that cat up in IG...turns out he did this pair a little while ago...the swoosh and flywire...ATOMIC GREEN! Of course it is...now that it's gone. But not gonna lie...that Volt looks mean. Might have to cop and forego the upcoming Crimson Elties.
oh yea forgot about that option. Good work

Not mine. Credit to @chiefcookiedoe
WTT id's give you an idea of the gold swoosh

Not mine. Credit to @chiefcookiedoe
WTT id's give you an idea of the gold swoosh

Just checked out his comments on IG and he said he customized the gold check. He said the gold check on the ID is a lot duller than this pic.

I had been planning on making a very similar pair, but after reading his comments about the gold check I'll hold off until my championship 9 inspired pair come in.

Last edited:
There were a lot of championship inspired 9 lbj Ids that were created...and no pics...smh

Just picked up my Lebron X ID Championship Inspired colorway after 36 days of waiting so here's a quick pic to all the people wondering what they look like

That is indeed a great idea on those golds. The swoosh might not be very bright, but it matches the laces very well. Nice work!

2 questions: what color is the airbag, and can you post some more pics from different angles?

Back
Top Bottom