OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Couldn't wait any longer and UNDS'd them and so many people were starring and questioning where I got them from and appreciating the colorway not totally copying the Championship Colorway. The air bags are white with black inner strings. Wish they had a white option but its whatever cuz when ur wearing them u wont notice what color they are.
Remind me of the China VIIs. Lebron X iDing ... Your doing it Right

We still need pics of those championship 9 inspirations!
Deciding between those or duke colorways

The copying earlier model is interesting

Like OG ideas better

Finally a SMART person!!! I can't stand the replication of shoes like aka poor mans ring ceromy.. 200+ for shoes first off ain't poor mans and why not tweak it a little to be your own. It's actually ridiculous that you have only seen prob less than ten OG ideas and when they do them everybody shreds the shoe like it wasn't something. But I each his own. I'm about making MYSELF happy. If it makes you happy to copy a shoe from last year more power to you

my ids come in April 16th. this is my first pair. the anticipation is killing me!!!!! I've already bought shorts socks and shirts to match!! I can't wait to show you guys what I came up with. I can honestly say I've never seen anyone have them yet :smile:

I've posted these before, but they didn't get much attention. I dubbed them the "mericas"

Sorry thy didn't attach how they were supposed to. Trying to decide between these 5. Thoughts?

I did that EXACT Floridian Home back when they originally dropped. They're dope as hell, so those get my vote lol!!:pimp:

I'm having trouble deciding which iDs to make next...  I like them all but I'm trying to narrow down to 1-2 selections.  Any help / vote would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I'd go with earned not given or raging heat. I'm considering doing a red upper as well

Back
Top Bottom