OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

My Poor man's "Ring Ceremony" Has Arrived!!
I'm Gonna Have My Boy Custom Paint The Vents White
I'm Shipping Them Out Tomorrow I'll put Pics When i Get Them Back In A week Or So..

On To The Pics...

nice job twnty...they came out nice.

cant wait for my svsm, champ ix elites, gucci with clear bottoms get here (thx nygiants11)

Been waiting to see a "Ring Ceremony" ID before pulling the trigger. After seeing those pics, I just might have to do it :smokin

TWNTY8 those things are beautiful. :pimp: Was considering making the exact same pair with the white laces. After those pics I probably will. :smokin

Just judging off of pics alone
Your pair TWNTY8 looks just as good, if not better then the actual PE

Well done. I'd keep the vents just the way they are. But regardless they're dope. Might have to make something similar

Last edited:
posted these in the other thread

Duke's Nike ID LeBron X's

duke blue devils 2013-2013 season, mens ncaa college basketball team, @kingjames
wearing balling hooping playing in bron 10's, seth curry, mason plumlee, ryan kelly, josh hairston

yup seeing actual pics of those ring ceremony ID's just sold me on the gold option. gonna make something this weekend probably

Ring Ceremonies look great, I'm tempted to sell my KD Gold Medals and cop a pair (I don't keep 2 kicks in the same colorway)

I personally like the RCs with the Gold swoosh nad lace lock  but to obtain the red outline would take some customization work

Couldn't wait any longer and UNDS'd them and so many people were starring and questioning where I got them from and appreciating the colorway not totally copying the Championship Colorway. The air bags are white with black inner strings. Wish they had a white option but its whatever cuz when ur wearing them u wont notice what color they are.

bf794e4c_away.jpeg
ade2bb0c_volt.jpeg
cd670428_floridian.jpeg
751ee230_breds.jpeg
8ca64432_entourage1.jpeg

Decided I may get some ID's after falling in love with my settings. I'm trying to decide between these. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom