OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

By the way that's not my pic guys. I found it on instagram. the pewter upper looks good imo though

I just wish the lighting on the pic was better lol. Trying to make that silver pair he wore against Cleveland when they came back from 27

drewsone isnt the upper on the Clev ones stadium grey ? i thought it was, if not my bad, dang sure looks like it though

how much different is the pewter upper from the gold one then y'all think ? the gold upper is 'shinier' ?

drewsone isnt the upper on the Clev ones stadium grey ? i thought it was, if not my bad, dang sure looks like it though

how much different is the pewter upper from the gold one then y'all think ? the gold upper is 'shinier' ?

Yeah after doing some more research I think it is Stadium Grey. BUT i'm trying to see if I put the metallic pewter speckle on the midsole if it'll like.. look ugly. Lol. But from what I seen the Pewter is just a shiny silver and might not look too bad if it's just the speckle

To the swoosh members until April 12th we get 30% off on nike id products use code "customize"
I might have to snatch me a pair for $154
i have access to the swoosh site but is this going to be available friday or taken off friday morning

Hi, I'm new here. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Volt option for the upper is new, right? It was atomic green before.

I hate how you can't change the colors on LJ logo on the base model..

Last edited:
really hope someone answers this since I can't search right now from my phone...

is there a way to buy extra laces? I need some volt laces as mine are completely frayed on the ends now and I can't get them back through the top hole. or does anyone have an extra pair of Volt laces they'd be willing to sell me? I can pay good money. thanks.

HPDV, those go so so so HARD, BEAUTIFUL !!!!

PUGLIFE, they dont sell extras. the one thing ALL of us need :smh:

NIKEKID6, THANK YOU, thats the best way to explain the pewter yet, good call Sir

Last edited:
blaaaaaaaah. kinda stupid. they had extra laces with the IX's, but i didn't need them so i gave them away. now i actually need them with the X's and i can't get them :rolleyes

which one of you is selling your SB ids on the bay for 375 min bid with bin of 500? 

non jeweled swoosh i might add

since when did the black airbag option consist of a black tinted airbag? i thought it had a clear bag but maybe i was wrong

since when did the black airbag option consist of a black tinted airbag? i thought it had a clear bag but maybe i was wrong

I'm pretty sure that the whole thing is clear and just the actual little articulated things are black. Idk why on ID it shows the whole thing being tinted black.

Back
Top Bottom