OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I want a pair of All Volts, don't see a lot of purple on the Lebrons but I like these. Thoughts?

So if I order a pair with the Stadium Grey as an upper it'll have a shine to it right? And not a dull/matte finish? I got inspired by:

Or should I use Metallic Pewter?

Last edited:
So if I order a pair with the Stadium Grey as an upper it'll have a shine to it right? And not a dull/matte finish? I got inspired by:

Or should I use Metallic Pewter?
'

ordered this pair as well... did some research and we should be good with the stadium... may not be AS shiny but pretty close

Rawdog, those look awesome. Lovin'' the Gucci accessories with it.

Made a similar post in the general lebron x thread with these and some of my GR's, but wanted to post these here, too, since I had em on out in the sunlight.

Big oranges, wore em for a faculty-student game (I'm on the faculty side). They def improved my play (look good, feel good, play good, etc.)..

Hmm. I wonder how bad itll be with the transluscent soles will look when they yellow... Maybe i might do a solid grey sole

anyone knows what the two default collar ID says? the one that says "he who conquers" and "what we do in life", whats after them? i can't really get a good read on it.

EDIT - nvm, i just found out

Last edited:
are there pics of the metallic pewter in here? I'm considering putting the metallic pewter speckle on my midsole but how off the shade of grey is compared to the stadium grey upper

are there pics of the metallic pewter in here? I'm considering putting the metallic pewter speckle on my midsole but how off the shade of grey is compared to the stadium grey upper

Not the best pic, but if you have kept up with what he's wearing you'll know what I'm talking about.  Anyways, that's the Metallic Pewter

Here is the pewter upper right here. I think a svsm cw would actually look better with this pewter and a bit of gold.

Last edited:
metallic pewter looks dope. Looks nothing like it does when making an iD. Ring Nights might look even better with that option

man they should really add more ID options, would love some matt upper options (matt black would be dope as hell), anyways i think ima make my first pair of IDs by the end of this week. thinking about going with the big bang inspired (with a little touch of my own), never seen a pair of lebron IDs in orange in person, are they any good? honest opinion please, IDs aren't cheap, i just wanna make sure b4 purchasing lol

man they should really add more ID options, would love some matt upper options (matt black would be dope as hell), anyways i think ima make my first pair of IDs by the end of this week. thinking about going with the big bang inspired (with a little touch of my own), never seen a pair of lebron IDs in orange in person, are they any good? honest opinion please, IDs aren't cheap, i just wanna make sure b4 purchasing lol

believe me they are bright. They are nice for sure one of the better colors to use. When I got them finally I had this picture in my head the whole time of what I thought they would look like. Much better in person

What I meant to say is once you have made your id and they have that little pic in your email I thought the whole time a certain way about them but when they came all feelings went away they were awesome.

Here is the pewter upper right here. I think a svsm cw would actually look better with this pewter and a bit of gold.

So its like silver with sort of a hint of gold? Im thinking about making that silver pair i posted earlier. Just wondering if the pewter speckle on the midsole will throw it off (planning on using the stadium grey upper). That and I'm stuck on whether or not to get the icy sole lol.

..........tha waiting is tha hardest part.................... SVSM's on da way !

i gotta be colorblind cause that pewter pictured above looks gold to me :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom