OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Finally came in yesterday.Do NOT try a black midsole with black specks. Gotta put it up to your face to even barely notice em.It looked 100x more noticeable on the preview.

Finally came in yesterday.Do NOT try a black midsole with black specks. Gotta put it up to your face to even barely notice em.It looked 100x more noticeable on the preview.

What did you expect though? Black midsole paint with black midsole paint speckles... seems like you should expect them to be hard to see, isnt that the point of doing tonal speckles?

Like these bro, and Phil 4:13 is one of my favorite Bible verses, thinking of getting a tat of it. Is that Pewter upper or Gold? Also did black speckles on my Yeezy IDs but didn't expect to be able to see them so wasn't surprised when I couldn't

Well here are the results. The white primer leaked through, as well as some of the gold. Most of it came off with some paint thinner (it didn't hurt the fuse). But some of the white paint got into the grooves, so its hard to take off. Also when taking off the tape, some of the gold paint came off.I think I'll just touch it up with a gold paint marker. Overall I'm happy with the outcome! I'll clean it up this weekend, but when I rock them you cant see the mistakes

Before:

After

Before:

After

saw the results on instagram, results came out great KVN.

Kind of disappointed how dull the gold looks in the original pair (waiting for mine to be delivered within the next week or so). :smh:

After placing the order how long before you receive an email before they started making the shoe ?

Nice stuff KVN, Airmag15, Vinnyfitteds and others
draymond green. He wore the yellow ones last night

Last edited:
He has a dope collection.
I'm really surprised Stephen curry dropped them for the hyperfuse

thanks fellas, really happy with how they came out, look forward to a lot more photos since a lot of the shipments are coming in. KVN... been awhile my man, hope all is well with you, I see you still killin it :smokin

Reactions: kvn
I was gonna say the same to you Airmag lol need to make a GSW colorway to compete with your Clippers colorway :tongue:

Soles are starting to turn. Not yellow yet but no cleaning is bringing back the icey blue. Played in these alot since getting them last Nov. The upper feels different to the retail Lebrons. I think its better quality on the ID's. I think mine have softened a bit and worn in now and the fit and the cushion ing on these beat any jordan I have ever had.

Dope loving these high res picks!

Was wondering if any one has pics of their

silver lebron pe- alikes....the ones modeled after the purple AS colorway.

Back
Top Bottom