OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

[COLOR=#red]Dc30[/COLOR] When I Seen Pics I Was Like...

Very Dope!! :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl:
Thanks bro!

Didnt like the mixed colored speckles on the midsole...I might do the white but can't change the fact that there has to be red, on the carbon fiber so not sure if white will change much

crazy how well that MVP colorway translates from the regular 9 to the elite 10. that colorway wasnt really popular among the sneaker community. i want to see how other IDs come out, because i am sure that they wont come out that well. IMO

similar to most of gentry's IX IDs svsm, all blk w/gum bottom and the freegum similar pair w/ red bottom.

there were alot of 9 IDs out there and alot of them were good...but even some of the good ones didnt translate as well.

I made the white/red one and chose to go with no speckles since Lebron didn't have any on his CF, only his midsole, and I thought that choosing the black speckles for both options on the white was too much. It's currently being worked on, should be here in a couple weeks.

It would be nice if we could get a suede upper option on the Elites. I'd probably make those Grey ones he wore against the Bucks.

Last edited:
I like both equally if I had the funds id get both no questions asked, just don't want to get remorse 3weeks into the build haha

crazy how well that MVP colorway translates from the regular 9 to the elite 10. that colorway wasnt really popular among the sneaker community. i want to see how other IDs come out, because i am sure that they wont come out that well. IMO

similar to most of gentry's IX IDs svsm, all blk w/gum bottom and the freegum similar pair w/ red bottom.

there were alot of 9 IDs out there and alot of them were good...but even some of the good ones didnt translate as well.

Agreed. Although I did like the MVP 9 when I first saw it, many weren't impressed. I think this years MVP debacle makes the actual Heat color MVP scheme look better as the X is disappointing. Think I'm going to do 1 more Elite iD based on the rumored to drop black suede pair I posted a few pages back. The Elite construction/feel is superior to the regular X IMO, now that I have both.

I have 3 colorways I have saved for the elites, just not sure if I should drop $900 :x or wait for another swoosh promotion (hopefully soon) :smh:

and as an owner of the MVP 9's, I was never too fond of them to be honest just looked a bit off, the color blocking looks much better on the 10 elites IMO.

Last edited:
I know where a Pair of Size 9.5 "Pure Platinums" are at for a reasonable price. Just PM me.

Last edited:
Ok fellas...here's an update. A few pages back I posted my MVP 9 Elite X's, but I thought using Red and Volt for my speckle options would have worked out. Well it didn't. The Volt came out too green instead of a washed out yellow like it is on my Heat alt pair...so today I did a little speckle job of my own, painted right over all the volt speckles on the CF and the midsole. I know some of you probably won't like it, but figured I'd share as I know some of you try to do your own speckle work from time to time. Personally I think it looks WAY BETTER and am about to start doing the other shoe. Shoe on the left is painted, shoe on right is still Volt.

Right shoe painted

Up close detail

i noticed the speckle was green on the first pics. wanted to ask why you went w/ green instead of volt, but didnt wanna seem like a hater. it didnt look bad originally though. just thought you wanted to put a little twist on it to be honest.

i noticed the speckle was green on the first pics. wanted to ask why you went w/ green instead of volt, but didnt wanna seem like a hater. it didnt look bad originally though. just thought you wanted to put a little twist on it to be honest.

That's the thing dude, I WAS tryiing to put my own spin on it! lol...thought the Volt would have been less green. I like this look better, but Nike really should have yellow as a speckle option IMO.

Back
Top Bottom