OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Still can't decide which one to jump on....

can't go wrong with either one

Last edited:
dont llike elites but those IDS ARE DOPPPEEEEE

anyone can help out... order was placed on 5/10.. got the started email on...5/12
when can i expect the next part?

Last edited:
Great pics Dc30, very nice

Thanks fam!

WOW, Dc30, Those came out even better than expected! The yellow and the red both pop the perfect amount. Those look amazing!

Thanks McG...my only gripe is like I said before...I thought the Volt would have been more washed out. On my alt Heat red pair the Volt almost looks like yellow, thought it would play out the same. It looks great on the white midsole but the black CF makes it very green looking. If possible I might see if I can yellow speck over it. Might be too daunting without messing up so they might just stay as is. They are amazing and turned out so great, I'm so stoked on them. But I def agree with Mez0ne a few posts back...no Yellow as a speck option is just stupid. But oh well...iD has still been good to a lot of us this year.

Yeah them mvps looking hot.... any xtra laces with em?
nice lookingnevertheless. ..

Nah man, still no extra laces with the LeBron iD's. But when I originally ordered I was told that they would ship in a regular Nike iD box. Now...I like to keep all my kicks stored in the boxes in my closet so when I opened up the shipping box to find a nice LJ Elite box I was very happy. The metal tip laces with "Nike" and the swoosh are a nice touch as well. I know they are expensive, but still nice to see the little details paid attention to.

dont llike elites but those IDS ARE DOPPPEEEEE

anyone can help out... order was placed on 5/10.. got the started email on...5/12
when can i expect the next part?

Did you order an Elite or regular X? My time frame for the Elite was:
Ordered 4/27
Started 4/28
Almost Finished 5/14
Shipped 5/17
Delivered 5/23

First time any iD I've done has been delivered in under 30 days. Not that 30 is a long time to wait, but I've just been conditioned for that lol. Guessing you have about 2 weeks till your next email. Maybe some of the other cats can chime in... :nerd:

I was wearing my Liverpool 9s yesterday and was surprised no one made a colorway on iD

Then thought of some others

Dc30 those elites are amazing! Now you're giving me second thoughts about not making an elite iD. That group shot of your iD's is :smokin . Nice work!

Dc30 those elites are amazing! Now you're giving me second thoughts about not making an elite iD. That group shot of your iD's is :smokin . Nice work!

Thanks bro! Much appreciated. And if anyone can cook up a fire Elite iD it's you. What are you waiting for?! Come to the Dark Side lol...

Never Even Made A Pair Of ID's B'fore. But Im Going Into The Lab Tonight, ***** Are Too Hot
nthat.gif

mvp's are fire. the elites come out better as ID's than the regular version. that shiny stuff doesn't dominate. i think ill have to pull the trigger on something now

OK after trying these on and looking at DC30's  i am ready to pull the trigger all i need is your help!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom