OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

After a few days of my Elite iD's getting stuck in China due to "adverse weather conditions", they are back on track for delivery tomorrow! Damn this has been the most impatient I've been so far on my iD's this year. Will post as soon as they are unboxed.

I wish the speckles didnt trail up into the CF on the Elites. Im gonna have to see a finished product with this to see if im even thinking about copping a Elite ID. Like is the speckling done on the plastic outer part of the CF. Or is it under the plastic actually on the CF? Im assuming the Former, but I wanna see how it comes out.

They should have just kept it to the midsole. But Im sure we'll see shortly what a final product looks like soon enough.

Just Got That Email My Elite ID Is Almost Finished!!

Nice id man simple but nice, Icey sole?
Also Elites should be up all summer?

Thanks man, yeah translucent photo blue sole. If they had a matte black option it would've been great but I got these back in the day and love hooping in them, so its all good haha.

Looking forward to seeing some people's Elite iDs come in.

After a few days of my Elite iD's getting stuck in China due to "adverse weather conditions", they are back on track for delivery tomorrow! Damn this has been the most impatient I've been so far on my iD's this year. Will post as soon as they are unboxed.
cannot wait for detailed pics! Pretty fast, how long ago did you order again? Guess if it was my pair it would have felt like forever too lol

cannot wait for detailed pics! Pretty fast, how long ago did you order again? Guess if it was my pair it would have felt like forever too lol

Got the order started email on the 28th so def in under a month. Even a little faster than my regular X's. detailed pics def on the way!

refuse to buy any elite 10s until I see some photos in this thread :lol:

wanted to make a red carpet theme or championship theme....def won't go for both.

Here they are FINALLY!!! I love these!!! Totally worth it IMO if you really want a color that isn't going to be released. These were obviously based off of last years MVP shoe...my only complaint is that the Volt I chose for the CF speckle shows up a touch too green on the black, but midsole is fine. On my red pair it almost looks yellow so I thought it would be more washed out. But it's not enough to make me send them back and redo...not a chance. Was hoping for some better outdoor pics but these will have to do...so without further ado...the LeBron X Elite iD MVP 9...

Those are very sick! I gotta recycle more bottles LOL I really want to make a red carpet version or might have to copy you DC LOL

Here they are FINALLY!!! I love these!!! Totally worth it IMO if you really want a color that isn't going to be released. These were obviously based off of last years MVP shoe...my only complaint is that the Volt I chose for the CF speckle shows up a touch too green on the black, but midsole is fine. On my red pair it almost looks yellow so I thought it would be more washed out. But it's not enough to make me send them back and redo...not a chance. Was hoping for some better outdoor pics but these will have to do...so without further ado...the LeBron X Elite iD MVP 9...

Amazing bro! I'm not really a fan of the Elites,but these look damn good. :smokin

Look excellent, not a fan of the VOLT specs on the carbon fiber but other than that the color blocking looks great! (yellow not being a choice is awful)

How does the fit run? TTS or half size up?

The version I wanted to create is similar but with black specs on the midsoles, and red laces instead, black air bag

Just can't decide between these.....

nike-lebron-10-ps-elite-id-mvp-a-like-2-12.jpg

or these....

or a "championship" variation (red upper and gold swoosh).

Last edited:
Look excellent, not a fan of the multicolor specs on the carbon fiber but other than that the color blocking looks great. How does the fit run? TTS or half size up?

The version I wanted to create is similar but with black specs on the midsoles, and red laces instead, black air bag

Just can't decide between these.....

nike-lebron-10-ps-elite-id-mvp-a-like-2-12.jpg

or these....

I would say half size up just like my regular X's. I wear an 8 in all my LeBron's 4-8 and the 9 and X I HAD to go up a half size, so just to be safe I stayed a half size up with the regular and Elite iD and they feel just like the GR pairs.

I would say half size up just like my regular X's. I wear an 8 in all my LeBron's 4-8 and the 9 and X I HAD to go up a half size, so just to be safe I stayed a half size up with the regular and Elite iD and they feel just like the GR pairs.

thanks for the info :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom