OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Dc30, I sold my area 72 posite max AWHILE ago for this very reason lol

Lol.., nice bro. Yeah have let a few pairs that fell out of rotation go and these iD's plus the Crimson Elite were all purchased with the quickness. Waiting on those 2 rendered pair in my post and as soon as the 72's are gone my last Elite is ordered. Thanks!!

Nice iD's guys, those south beach ones came out particularly well considering that CW can look way too forced most times.

The only thing holding me back is the price :smh:

A little something to brighten up this rainy Friday...

Hey Nick!!! Any chance of some different angles or on foot pics? Most likely doing this pair but having trouble deciding between red or black laces. Thanks fam!

Last edited:
Nice iD's guys, those south beach ones came out particularly well considering that CW can look way too forced most times.

The only thing holding me back is the price :smh:

Agreed. I was fortunate enough to have a 20% off code... Only reason I ordered 4.

I arrived home to 3 of the 4 iDs that I ordered on 6/3 (2 - LBX Elite / 2 - Kobe 8)!  I’m especially thrilled as I only received the shipping notification for 2 iDs and did not expect to receive the others so soon… 4[SUP]th[/SUP] to arrive Friday! 

The pics do not do the shoes justice… My DSLR has seen better days.  They all look better in person (the red isn't so bright or shiny and the pewter is amazing!).  I’ll try to take better pics as soon as my new camera arrives.

More Pics of the Kobe’s in the Kobe 8 iD thread.

MVX

CHAMPIONSHIP 9X

them south beaches are nice

i wanna make that same shoe would colors did you use ?

that MV elite up there in my opinion is the first one to get it right. those are the nicest MV/south beach 10 ID's, elite or not, i've ever seen. did you use pewter or dark grey or both/where???

Ordered on 6/8

Almost finished 6/25

Shippping label created today 6/27

I dont know how you guys order all these ID's. this is my 2nd pair ever (did the Ix's last year) and the wait is unbearable (as I complain cause its only been 20 days)
roll.gif

Not crazy about the SB colorway on this page, the gray is too dark imo.

Love the white/blk/gold pair posted though, just hate how bland the gold option is (nike :smh: )

that MV elite up there in my opinion is the first one to get it right. those are the nicest MV/south beach 10 ID's, elite or not, i've ever seen. did you use pewter or dark grey or both/where???
Thank You.  I used pewter for the both the top and bottom.

Not crazy about the SB colorway on this page, the gray is too dark imo.

Love the white/blk/gold pair posted though, just hate how bland the gold option is (nike
mean.gif
)
The grey is not as dark as it looks like in the pic...  My camera is on its last leg I think.  They look amazing in person.  The pewter is more accurate in the outside shot...

The grey is not as dark as it looks like in the pic...  My camera is on its last leg I think.  They look amazing in person.  The pewter is more accurate in the outside shot...

I made a version replicating the SB elite 9's but the grey just threw me off on the nikeid website, wish they had a much lighter option.

damn i was looking to make this exact color, with the XTR sole... im not confident with ice soles just yet lol
sick job! repped

Thanks, man. XDR sole would be sick, too! IMO silver upper is one of the best because the metallic-ness of it makes sense, and it's just cool regardless..

XDR yeah my bad. i was tempted to pull the trigger when they were allowing the swoosh discount but i passed. kinda regret it now that i see your pair. beautiful execution

Have a question, did you use pewter or dark grey on these, or which combination of the two? I really like those, clean colorway, fear pack esque

Gotta say you guys been posting great stuff! look forward to more pics!

Last edited:
*not my pic*

someone id'd the finals elites , its amazing how close they are considering the owner made them before the finals elites were previewed

*not my pic*

someone id'd the finals elites , its amazing how close they are considering the owner made them before the finals elites were previewed
Well... because they're the same as the Finals Lebron 9s

Back
Top Bottom