OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Took some better pics of my iD's to show you guys the true colors...

Bro these are very dope! Nice work!

^Those look really good man. Nike adds just the right amount of speckles
Is the white finish around the toe kind of pearly? It comes off that way in pics

^Those look really good man. Nike adds just the right amount of speckles
Is the white finish around the toe kind of pearly? It comes off that way in pics

Yep, it is a pearl white finish.

Thats honestly my favorite part about the whole shoe.

It was a nice surprise to see that it wasnt just a plain white upper.

Dope Johnny :pimp:

Since I won't be making any Elites anymore I figured I'd post what I had in mind anyways. It was going to be either the Entourage pair or the Knicks pair. Ultimately I ended up with neither. :lol:

Entourage Elite

NY Knicks

Dope Johnny :pimp:

Since I won't be making any Elites anymore I figured I'd post what I had in mind anyways. It was going to be either the Entourage pair or the Knicks pair. Ultimately I ended up with neither. :lol:

Entourage Elite

NY Knicks

Ugh bro, just bite the bullet and pull the trigger on that Knicks pair, freshhhhhhh!

A few more pics of my recent iD creations (trying to better capture the actual colors)... I haven't decided if I am going to keep them all.  Moving onto the KD Vi now...

MVX Pewter

Championship X9

Kobe's can be seen in the Kobe iD thread...

A few more pics of my recent iD creations (trying to better capture the actual colors)... I haven't decided if I am going to keep them all.  Moving onto the KD Vi now...

Championship X9

Got these up on eBay fam?? Why not just return and throw it at the KD's??

Got these up on eBay fam?? Why not just return and throw it at the KD's??

Thats the plan, sell or rerurn the 2 of my least liked iDs and make 3 KDs. Figured I'd give the bay a try 1st... Easier and faster than shipping back to Nike.

Thats the plan, sell or rerurn the 2 of my least liked iDs and make 3 KDs. Figured I'd give the bay a try 1st... Easier and faster than shipping back to Nike.
If you have the invoice, you can return them at any Nike Outlet/Store/Town. Debit/Credit are all returned instantly, and if you paid by PayPal they just give you cash.

Last edited:
Ive got to get around to id some x's before its to late
Is there a date out there for the last lebron ID?  I can't slip up and not get a pair made like i did for the KD IV.

I plan on making 2.  And I'd rather not have to drop $ for 2 orders at the same time. 

I can only imagine the 11 elites would be nearing the $350 to $400 range.  Good thing I'm not feeling the 11s (at the moment).

If you have the invoice, you can return them at any Nike Outlet/Store/Town. Debit/Credit are all returned instantly, and if you paid by PayPal they just give you cash.

Yeah that's the easiest thing I think. Actually my girl ordered 2 iD's and was going to return the least favorite. Returned to outlet, got cash on the spot, went back to store by chance the next week and found them on the wall. New she paid $155, in outlet they were $99 and she had a 20% coupon. $70 for iD's and the $80 left over, not bad.

But whatever gets em off your plate and refunded the quickest bro. Good luck :smile:

That whole ID RETURN to outlet thing is case by case basis. Ids don't come with an invoice, someone said that you could print out your email showing your purchase and they will refund you. But I know of stores that have shot people down and told them to send them back.

Last edited:
That whole ID RETURN to outlet thing is case by case basis. Ids don't come with an invoice, someone said that you could print out your email showing your purchase and they will refund you. But I know of stores that have shot people down and told them to send them back.

Stone walled!! I would bring the shoe anyway and try expecting it to go either way. When we did it they just wanted to see the invoice, which were emailed to her different than all my LeBron iD emails. We did 2 pairs of women's Shox Turbo or whatever they're called.

What I did for an id return is print out the invoice as well as nikes return policy that states I can return it at the Nike outlet. Then they wouldn't have anything to say. If they did take down the names, complain and get a discount code for your troubles

Back
Top Bottom