OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Question: I ordered a pair of these with clear bottoms (I'm pretty sure royal or yellow soles weren't an option at that time) and wore them once. There is already signs of yellowing on the bottom of the shoe. It's very slight, but after only one pair? Weak. I was talking to a Nike rep and they told me they can refund the shoes if they're defective. I simply want to exchange them for the same pair with a solid sole rather than clear. Anyone know if this will be doable? I've had the shoes for over 30 days... probably 2-3 months.

yellow soles arent a defect, but i've heard that there are other ways.

currently being made...1st pair of id's made! they will be to match my uniforms for my team i put together! what yall think? the ones in the solo picture are the ones actually being made... the one by the uni mock up is not

Before they take them off ID they mark down the prices a bit right?

Still have no pairs of LeBron X yet.. Want the Volts... and want to ID either the Silver PE he wore a couple of times (particularly against Cleveland) or the Championship Red CW. Decisions.. decisions..

My active hooping shoes. Wish I got it without the +System; can't change out the insoles without voiding the warranty. Overall, loved how they came out.

Not a fan of yellow shoes but these are clean.

Before they take them off ID they mark down the prices a bit right?

Still have no pairs of LeBron X yet.. Want the Volts... and want to ID either the Silver PE he wore a couple of times (particularly against Cleveland) or the Championship Red CW. Decisions.. decisions..

Prices never drop and the shoes are removed from ID the night that the new sig is put on ID

anyone know how much longer these will be up on ID? thinking I may make "Championship Pack" colorway of the elites. the price though :rolleyes

I want to cop these but
I'm seeing how dull the gold is, that's the only thing stopping me. This was probably already discussed but would using yellow instead of gold, give that gold look? If that makes sense.

For those of you that have ordered a pair off iD, does Nike automatically charge you the minute you place the order or once they ship out. I have my paypal account set up to my checking and usually if I let my balance go to 0 on my Paypal account, their will be a pending payment on Paypal but no money has been withdrawn from my checking. I'm just curious if the payment will be withdrawn 5 weeks later when the item ships out. The withdrawal on my usual Nike orders are the moment the shoes have shipped out but I'm talking 2 days later compared to 5 weeks.

For those of you that have ordered a pair off iD, does Nike automatically charge you the minute you place the order or once they ship out. I have my paypal account set up to my checking and usually if I let my balance go to 0 on my Paypal account, their will be a pending payment on Paypal but no money has been withdrawn from my checking. I'm just curious if the payment will be withdrawn 5 weeks later when the item ships out. The withdrawal on my usual Nike orders are the moment the shoes have shipped out but I'm talking 2 days later compared to 5 weeks.

I've done 7 iD's this year and I was charged as soon as my order was placed.

I want to cop these but
I'm seeing how dull the gold is, that's the only thing stopping me. This was probably already discussed but would using yellow instead of gold, give that gold look? If that makes sense.

The tour yellow is exactly that, yellow. Think Livestrong, not gold. It's yellow plastic so it won't have any metallic sheen to it. My MVP Elite has a yellow swoosh.

Yellow

Gold

When I made my purchase it took awile for the charge to go threw. I also paid with PayPal like you with my checking linked and it was like 4-5 days till it finally charged me

Back
Top Bottom