OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

got to see some iD samples at Nike MOA today, this orange pair is crazy in person, same orange as the big bangs, oh and the plastic swoosh :pimp:

Is the flywire visible through the shoe?

Air Penny 2

Justice League

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Auqaman

Wonder Woman

Wonder Twins (to bad there's no violet upper option)

Last edited:
too many clean colorways to make with these good lord nike outdid themselves.

Forget the hassle of copping the limited joints lol, this will do for me

Got the email confirmation that my Floridians inspired pair has been started!! Tick tock boys...tick tock... :smokin

regarding these samples, i think its important to take them as an example of the colors and materials and not look at them as being wack as a whole.

of course they arent gonna be everyones cup of tea. but in turn...you get an accurate picture of what the real colors look like.

because the "ID effect" is what has kept me from IDing any shoe in the past.

the ID process doesnt translate well. It is only when you see finished product, that you can see how dope the shoe/colors actually are.

bahahahaha, "Atomic Teal: Sold out temporarily. Check back in November for restock."

So how many variations of the South Beach colorway should we be expecting on the streets and in the gyms?

bahahahaha, "Atomic Teal: Sold out temporarily. Check back in November for restock."

So how many variations of the South Beach colorway should we be expecting on the streets and in the gyms?

at what point during the process does it say that? i am still able add it.

It's not unavailable across the board. It's only unavailable for the upper and the tongue.
just added an ID with atomic teal upper to cart

edit: nm tried a second time and...well there's gonna be alot of SB IDs out there! :lol:

i still have the first one in my cart. i wonder if it will let me purchase?

no biggie, i wanted to see how the color looks from others first anyway before i even attempted anything close to an SB.

Last edited:
"Sold Out.. check back in November"

reaaaaally nike?

:lol: :smh: :stoneface:

i want to make SBs still..guess ill wait

laugh.gif
@ an ID color option being "sold out".

Dudes going HAM with the SB colorway.

Last edited:
for those that have seen the sample ID's in person, are the colors on the shiny side? thanks.

just checked out the id site right now, could be a future option as it doesn't work right now when I change the upper...

just checked out the id site right now, could be a future option as it doesn't work right now when I change the upper...

I saw that too and took a pic just in case...and saw the sold out of the atomic teal tongue too......very funny.....Congrats to those that ordered with the AT tongue lmfao.

I hope that option is available again. I wanted to use that color as the base of my next iD. Damn!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom