OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

waits for SB IDs to pop up on ebay...

Oh god, please no.....so much for eliminating the re-sellers! The only reason someone should ever sell off their IDs is if they're bankrupt (a la Warren Sapp)! Even if they don't have personal details like initials or nicknames on them, re-selling IDs just seems wrong to me. But I guess that's just my collector's mentality talking....

WOW, teal sold out .......... all the cats in the front of the camping line musta went ham on it
:wink:

Hilarious!! Those damn young, unemployed, hypebeasting campers have screwed us again!!!

i wont cop, but....

Last edited:
This is going to sound stupid, but is the game royal almost like a purplish, because I'm thinking of doing a remix of those fake breds that first popped up on here but instead of red accents was thinking about either game royal or photo blue. Anyone with any insight/suggestions?

This is going to sound stupid, but is the game royal almost like a purplish, because I'm thinking of doing a remix of those fake breds that first popped up on here but instead of red accents was thinking about either game royal or photo blue. Anyone with any insight/suggestions?

If you've seen the entourage 8s in person, that's photo blue. When I think of the Cavs HWC colors I don't think photo blue at all, game royal is the way to go if that's what you're after

This is what I was referring to in my post. I used photo blue because you can choose airbag color and sole as that, can't for game royal.

Last edited:
how does a color option sell out? :smh:
This has messed up what i was going to order !!(btw, not a SB cw)

how does a color option sell out? :smh:
This has messed up what i was going to order !!(btw, not a SB cw)

DAAAAAAMN! The Atomic Teal sold out on an ID??? LMAO!!! :rofl:

I had no idea what so ever a color could sell out, just thought they take it down eventually. Glad I got my SB done quick. Hilarious...

Last edited:
forreal!
its either that or Nike wants to make it look like its limited or something so when that color gets back "in stock" people will jump on it asap

More likely this. OR they thought to themselves "what are we doing giving people what they want? Lets take the option down, regroup, release it as some kind of extra premium limited option, and charge $50 more!"

DAAAAAAMN! The Atomic Teal sold out on an ID??? LMAO!!! :rofl:
I had no idea what so ever a color could sell out, just thought they take it down eventually. Glad I got my SB done quick. Hilarious...

DAMN is right.. i dont know how a color sells out but ok. lol guess going to be heaps of people with the same ID on.. jus have to wait till it comes back in november :rolleyes
design before teal sold out:
2ll2gib.jpg

alt version:
qsruwn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom