OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Mine just came in... Yeezy Inspired. All feedback/comments welcome... Sorry for the quick/rough pic, Im at work and dont have much time.... Will snap more pics later.

35iynly.jpg

1a0ff7e1_nikeid.jpeg

Last edited:
On NikeiD site, it says if you order on Dec.3 you'll get them by Dec. 24th. Get those orders in so you or someone has iDs for X'mas. :D

Need help deciding? either would be a cop for me. Thoughts?

yea the top one is way too close to pressures man, i think you be wasting that extra money for an ID. and folks will think you rocking fake pressures lol

but i too wanted a bred color to id. i wasn't feeling the pressures, but they are looking nicer more i see them. the "other" bred GR colorway just looks ghastly. so if a GR release bred is to be copped, it would be pressures.

but as far as an id, it would prob have red outsole, and white midsole. black upper. looking like bred 11s.. err more so the lebron 8 breds which were clean. the only problem to that is i would just be making a color scheme that just looks like many of the other bred shoes i have already.. of course with the trend of red outsole and the typical white midsole.. the Pressures took a step away from that which is i guess why its unique. with the clear sole and red midsole.

Mine just came in... Yeezy Inspired. All feedback/comments welcome... Sorry for the quick/rough pic, Im at work and dont have much time.... Will snap more pics later.

35iynly.jpg
 [/URL]

[ATTACHMENT=922]nike id.jpg (554k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Yeezy inspired?
:nerd:

I've never been a fan of Yeezy's and this reminded me why. The color scheme of the Yeezy on any other shoe just creates an all black upper, teal bottom, and Pink lining. Thats the whole shoe, thats it, those three colors in less than noticeable areas. I think the erratic yet intricate details that went into the material and crafting of the Yeezy are what give it its draw to the masses. Impossible to replicate that on a Lebron. Hopefully those ID's came out how you wanted them but personally I am not a fan of the color scheme nor the shoe of inspiration. Interesting you went with a pink swoosh and flywire despite the Yeezy being an all black upper.

I've never been a fan of Yeezy's and this reminded me why. The color scheme of the Yeezy on any other shoe just creates an all black upper, teal bottom, and Pink lining. Thats the whole shoe, thats it, those three colors in less than noticeable areas. I think the erratic yet intricate details that went into the material and crafting of the Yeezy are what give it its draw to the masses. Impossible to replicate that on a Lebron. Hopefully those ID's came out how you wanted them but personally I am not a fan of the color scheme nor the shoe of inspiration. Interesting you went with a pink swoosh and flywire despite the Yeezy being an all black upper.
Your statement pretty much touches on why I went with the pink check and fly wire... I couldnt bring myself to spend $240 basically on an all black lebron, thus the pink check instead of black... I dont disagree with you one bit on not being able to replicate the yeezy. But as much as I love sneakers, I just cant bring myself to spend the enormous amount of money people often ask for yeezy's.... Overall im pretty happy with them. Thank you for your insight, Your ID's look great btw...

those Knicks above are clean as hell, Yeezy inspired ones not so much

I'm bout to put in my order for some Space Jams, the ones a few pages back came out great

Ajc - thanks for the pic - nice work, did mine very similar except non-diamond swoosh and teal tongue.

Those HWCs.... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Icopjordans82 those came out great :smokin makes me more anxious to get my pair today. My hwc pair is a little different than yours, will post pics when I get them.

Damn icopjordans82 those came out dope! This was the colorway I was looking to get! I think you sealed the deal. Good ish bro!

KVN

Back
Top Bottom