OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Is it really, noticeably shinier than the USA 9 Lows? Your pics make them look like a darker white than the USA 9 Lows. I wouldn't mind the USA 9 Lows/ Home Elites shiny effect.

Thanks for the reply man.

Not the best pic since I'm rushing around, but I think it's the same color as the USA's and Home Elites...what you think? :nerd:

Hope that helps a bit.

Is it really, noticeably shinier than the USA 9 Lows? Your pics make them look like a darker white than the USA 9 Lows. I wouldn't mind the USA 9 Lows/ Home Elites shiny effect.

Thanks for the reply man.
Not the best pic since I'm rushing around, but I think it's the same color as the USA's and Home Elites...what you think?
nerd.gif

Hope that helps a bit.
THANKS MAN!!!!!!! Looks like I will be placing my order now!!!

Patiently waiting...
sick.gif

BUILD IN PROGRESS

Shipped to:
Shipping method:
Ground Service

$240.00LEBRON X+ iD MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOE
STYLE # / COLOR #: SIZE: 11
COLOR: Multi/Multi

Order delayed and won't ship until late November now. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Ordered on the 12th - they are out of materials...I'm assuming it's the black upper or teal tongue
Well...at least I got a 20% coupon...

Did you get a delayed email?

I ordered on the 13th , called , and dude said mine won't be shipped until the 16th

Ordered the SB'S

Last edited:
I had the same problem!!! haha I just cut a slit below with a knife but ain't that some BS! Imma e-mail nike bout it

call them they will make you a newpair and they wil let you wear the ones you got till they send the new ones and u can do all the things u wouldnt do in them normally till u get your legit pair. U pay to much for a friggin bobby pinto be in there and flywire issues...

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for the Jades. Finishline.com will be putting extra left over pairs of the Jades online for purchase on Tuesday 11/13/12. Hope this helps

p.s. various sizes will be available!

Would of posted this in the Lebron X thread but it's locked! :nerd:

Last edited:
A couple i might pull the trigger on, got a nice check from work so ima def treat myself

Made these to go with

this shirt

Last edited:
So it seems some less than stellar iDs are leaving the factory, guess that's expected, just not great.

amazing how fast this thread is moving

I can see it passing the factory releases

I am waiting patiently for the next order

Like the black based uppers on these designs above

Back
Top Bottom