OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

simple is still the way to go...imo we get that feeling because the ID design process doesnt translate well. thats why its great to come back to NT and see how the colors actually turn out.

although, IMO, the volt lebron x is one of the best of the line.
Doesn't translate well as in..? Are you saying the shoes/colors don't look the same in person as they do when they are designed on NDC?

Doesn't translate well as in..? Are you saying the shoes/colors don't look the same in person as they do when they are designed on NDC?

i'm saying that when you create them on nike ID, it doesnt have the same pop as they do in person. so it makes it hard to pull the trigger sometimes. but when you get them, they are much better than they were on the site during the design process

and i shouldve said "I" not "WE"

Last edited:
I've found that when you zoom in on your id in some cases the colours can change into a completely different shade :rolleyes

Hello everyone. This is my first post, showing my first nikeid shoe and Lebron X shoe. I dubbed these the "Lebron X 'Mericas"

Might Do these....

I don't think you'll be happy with the contrast of the blue accents to the photo blue sole. The sole will look almost Carolina blue while the accents for the tongue and swoosh outline will be a much darker blue. Thought I'd weigh in just in case you did not know, but it's your money and you will be rocking so if you like pull the trigger homie!

I'd actually try to incorporate the photo blue more than just the sole. Maybe make the fly wire photo blue as well as the inner lining of the shoe and keepmthemtongue and swoosh outline royal blue or whatever? That may actually look pretty cool. Just a thought...

Hello all. this is my first post on this forum. I'm happy to have found my way here and look forward to talking to some of you. I made these in the nikeid website two days ago and bit the bullet and purchased not only my first nikeid shoe, but my first pair of lebrons also. what do you guys think?

Hello all. this is my first post on this forum. I'm happy to have found my way here and look forward to talking to some of you. I made these in the nikeid website two days ago and bit the bullet and purchased not only my first nikeid shoe, but my first pair of lebrons also. what do you guys think?
These are gonna look great

so many dopeee lebron ID's its crazy....i swear i been sleeping on these.  kobe uppers are no good without solid...might have to go with the KD galaxy or chaos inspired.  both look real sharp. 

nice work

After a little over a month of waiting I got my pair, got it in just before they took Atomic off.

It's been tough to get good lighting, that's orange swoosh and flywire

Last edited:
Do these run a bit bigger than the regular lebron x? I heard you should go down .5 with the IDs? Need to find my sizing if I'm going to ID one.

Do these run a bit bigger than the regular lebron x? I heard you should go down .5 with the IDs? Need to find my sizing if I'm going to ID one.
Mine ran a little bigger compared to the regular Lebron Xs. I ordered a half size down on my latest ID, I'll post once I get them if they feel any smaller or bigger.

How's the sizing for the LeBron X ID?
A couple people in here said they run half a size big...

I emailed NDC and asked to change my size 13's to 12.5... the guy said that the reviews and feedback he has heard on the sizing state that they run true to size.

Any other feedback?

ID's definitely run half a size bigger than most of the releases.

Edit: I'm normally a 10.5 in kicks, but I always go half a size up with the Brons. I would go tts on the ID's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom