OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

and Welcome to NT bruh.

Total Orange

except for the fact this is a lebron ID THREAD.......
No **** sherlock. Still thought it would be interesting to share some non ID yet STILL Lebron related stuff. Has anyone noticed that the 2nd speckle option becomes the predominate one along the shoe on the elites? or is that just me.

^nice ID, anyone know about the sizing on the elites because I remember ppl saying the ID X's are a half sz bigger than regular X's.

No **** sherlock. Still thought it would be interesting to share some non ID yet STILL Lebron related stuff. Has anyone noticed that the 2nd speckle option becomes the predominate one along the shoe on the elites? or is that just me.

Not just you. Confirmed this back on page 200 with a call to Nike CS but yes it is correct. Ordered my Elite iD accordingly based on this info.

Last edited:
First post. Got em last week, love them. Havent seen any other South beach inspired exactly like these before.

And to person above asking about sizing -these are size 11 & I have a pair of prisms in size 11 as well. I'd say the prisms are slightly smaller, but I couldn't call it even half a size.

Last edited:
yea I noticed too. The second speckle option is the bigger speckles, the first speckle option is the smaller speckles. So if you want just a touch of speckles, you can make the second speckle option blend with the midsole or carbon fiber. Or make the first speckle option blend for more noticable speckles but not too much. Both speckle options applied to the carbon fiber seems a little overdone IMO. But it's tempting to do a two-tone speckle. Possibilities...

First post. Got em last week, love them. Havent seen any other South beach inspired exactly like these before.

And to person above asking about sizing -these are size 11 & I have a pair of prisms in size 11 as well. I'd say the prisms are slightly smaller, but I couldn't call it even half a size.

dope IDs
so if i wore a 10 in Xmas Xs would a 9.5 or a 10 be reasonable is these?

Sorry, but I think all the Lebron X Elites look sorta sloppy and *too busy*. There's very few I've seen that I've liked. Just bein honest

Back
Top Bottom