OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Thanks for the compliments and reps fellas, truly appreciate it. I actually did them as a test, didn't think they'd come out that nice.

Love em!

i finally got mine lol 
smokin.gif

mine just came into work, just like django i never got shipping info and they arrived 2 weeks early, actually got the almost ready email 4 days agon, kinda weird

anyways i love em to death, they r svsm inspired, and the blacked out airbag is not a problem at all, i actually like it alot. here is a bad pic but a pic nonetheless

will wait for more pics to see how the blacked out bag looks.

i'm gonna do 1 elite ID since i still have a 15% off code and 550 in gift cards. prob a tennis ball IX elite inspired pair. not sure if i'm gonna use the volt translucent sole, atomic green translucent or clear sole...

any thought?

Last edited:
Tell me about. Can't wait to see your MVP's, I can tell those are going to be incredible. These are the ones I ordered:

Nice bro those are dope. So far been very impressed with the final iD product so I expect those will be fire. Hoping my MVP is :pimp: as well. Now if only we could be in the same boat as some of these guys posting they got their orders a week or 2 early with surprise shipping lol.

i'm gonna do 1 elite ID since i still have a 15% off code and 550 in gift cards. prob a tennis ball IX elite inspired pair. not sure if i'm gonna use the volt translucent sole, atomic green translucent or clear sole...

any thought?

My vote is translucent Volt. I used that on my Chaos iD and it looks great. Pops more than my GR volt pair. Almost makes that look like atomic green. It is also super easy to keep clean if you care about that :smile:

hi can anyone help, how the sizing on the elites ? do they fit the same as the regular X ?and aslo how do i obtain a discount code for nike ID store ?thank you

Nothing you guys haven't already seen

Had these in my locker for the longest time but shoutout to KVN for the pics of his Big Bang IDs. Definitely influenced me to cop!

Last edited:
Nice bro those are dope. So far been very impressed with the final iD product so I expect those will be fire. Hoping my MVP is :pimp: as well. Now if only we could be in the same boat as some of these guys posting they got their orders a week or 2 early with surprise shipping lol.

I have a good feeling about it, like they're getting more and more efficient with building them, and that's why they catch up to the emails. Don't really know that, of course, just an idea..

I have a good feeling about it, like they're getting more and more efficient with building them, and that's why they catch up to the emails. Don't really know that, of course, just an idea..

Lol...I'll tell myself anything at this point! Haven't really copped that much lately after getting about 14 pairs deep on the X and a few Kamikaze's so the iD's are holding me over!

Had these in my locker for the longest time but shoutout to KVN for the pics of his Big Bang IDs. Definitely influenced me to cop!

NP bro, they look dope! Makes me kinda wish I didn't paint the vents LOL Wore them in a league game and they are super bright! Galaxy's look dope as well

KVN

Side note my Lebron 9 Championship inspired pair will be in next Friday. Took a couple days past a month. I researched online, and I'll be using Rustoleum Metallic Gold paint to the swoosh and lace lock to make the gold brighter.

KVN

Side note my Lebron 9 Championship inspired pair will be in next Friday. Took a couple days past a month. I researched online, and I'll be using Rustoleum Metallic Gold paint to the swoosh and lace lock to make the gold brighter.

KVN

Please post before and after pics of the gold kind sir!

NP bro, they look dope! Makes me kinda wish I didn't paint the vents LOL Wore them in a league game and they are super bright! Galaxy's look dope as well

KVN

The crazy thing about the total orange upper is that even HD pics can't capture the true color! They look almost fluorescent in person. I'm sure you know what I mean. Can't wait to rock them. Thanks!

Edit: Can't wait to see your championship pair KVN.

Last edited:

nothing to shake a stick at. both of those IDs are 2 of the best out there. i think if a list was made, both would be top 5. def in my top 10 along with gucci inspired, champ inspired, twnty8s chaos, gentrys china IX inspired, ring night, xmas 8 inspired etc etc

My vote is translucent Volt. I used that on my Chaos iD and it looks great. Pops more than my GR volt pair. Almost makes that look like atomic green. It is also super easy to keep clean if you care about that :smile:

i agree dc30, i was leaning towards the volt outsole. the volt dunkman IX elites has a little tint of green to it, but not enough to warrant a atomic green outsole.

I didn't take pix of them but check the white elites, they have the blacked air bag

@rawdawg34 Thank you! And I agree! The Blue HWC is also one of my favorites and I need to make one before these are taken off NikeID. If you can't already tell, I love orange lol. I would also like to make red championships, but these IDs are burning a hole in this college kid's wallet.

@23phorlife Those look even more dope in the pics you just posted. Love that gold upper.

IMO svsm gold upper > svsm green upper

and i own the green upper

it just didnt translate as well as i thought it would.

Back
Top Bottom