OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

+2 regarding the laces

IMO Tour yellow>metallic gold grain.

even though i have 2 pairs of red regular X IDs, i will make a red pair of elites. not exactly the finals CW though.

+2 regarding the laces

IMO Tour yellow>metallic gold grain.

even though i have 2 pairs of red regular X IDs, i will make a red pair of elites. not exactly the finals CW though.

I have a pair of metallic gold grain X's and they have a really nice texture to them that separates them from the other colors. I recommend it!

I have a pair of metallic gold grain X's and they have a really nice texture to them that separates them from the other colors. I recommend it!

i was just talking about the swoosh color. i shouldve been more specific. and i have a pair with gold grain swoosh as well

A little something to brighten up this rainy Friday...

[COLOR=#red]NickEPockets [/COLOR]:pimp: I have a similar pair in the cart!

What color is the Swoosh?

Last edited:

Probably ordering these real soon, just gonna mess around w/ them for a few days but I think I like them as is.

Pretty obv what the inspiration is, :lol:, always loved the Dunkman cw.
Probably the best I've seen for the elites.

Super fresh dude! Love em. Too many iD's to do. The Elite trounces the regular X IMO.

I'm with you. The mold on the Elites is much better and sleeker. That's why it's so unfortunate that the released colorways disappointed. I still may grab the Dades on discount.

id wise the elites look better mainly because the options are better but I like the regular 10s more overall

Probably ordering these real soon, just gonna mess around w/ them for a few days but I think I like them as is.

Pretty obv what the inspiration is, :lol:, always loved the Dunkman cw.
Probably the best I've seen for the elites.

Thanks, just ordered them earlier today.

I went w/ Dark Grey instead of the Metallic Pewter for the upper, though.

Was afraid the MP would be too shiny.

NickEpockets those are dope man! :pimp:

Thanks bro! Can't really take any credit as we've been seeing these on the court all postseason. Easily my favorite of his PEs. Made another pair based off his PEs (the grey ones from the Bucks/Pacers away games), should probably be here in a couple of weeks. I could honestly make 5 more in a heartbeat, but gotta show some restraint.

dunkman colorway is dope, I have my own variation saved (gave it more of the lebron 2's look which are my favorite).

Those red elites up there are very clean, love the clear sole.

dunkman colorway is dope, I have my own variation saved (gave it more of the lebron 2's look which are my favorite).

I love the 2's, too.

2's and 4's are probably my favorite LeBron.

My favorite Dunkman is probably the 3.

Dunkman's fell off HARD after the 5, :x.

I wish Electric Green was available for the airbags, >:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2 pairs today, one elite and one reg. Also have another reg ordered a couple weeks ago. Hoping for world-record turnaround this time, waiting like this is taking years off my life!

Thanks bro! Can't really take any credit as we've been seeing these on the court all postseason. Easily my favorite of his PEs. Made another pair based off his PEs (the grey ones from the Bucks/Pacers away games), should probably be here in a couple of weeks. I could honestly make 5 more in a heartbeat, but gotta show some restraint.

I was gonna try to copy that pair too but the metallic pewter upper ain't gonna be the same as LeBron's matte grey. I'm going with the red/white homes and the Triple Double Game Winner Oreos :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom